Saturday Night Live with host Kerry Washington and musical guest Eminem last night averaged a 4.9/12 in the metered market households, a season high and the show’s best result since March 9 when Justin Timberlake was headliner. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL logged a 2.6/12 in adults 18-49, a tenth off this season’s high posted by the season premiere hosted by Tina Fey and the Miley Cyrus episode.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Hits Season High In Households With Kerry Washington, Eminem
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot