Saturday Night Live with host Kerry Washington and musical guest Eminem last night averaged a 4.9/12 in the metered market households, a season high and the show’s best result since March 9 when Justin Timberlake was headliner. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL logged a 2.6/12 in adults 18-49, a tenth off this season’s high posted by the season premiere hosted by Tina Fey and the Miley Cyrus episode.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Hits Season High In Households With Kerry Washington, Eminem
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres