Saturday Night Live with host Kerry Washington and musical guest Eminem last night averaged a 4.9/12 in the metered market households, a season high and the show’s best result since March 9 when Justin Timberlake was headliner. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL logged a 2.6/12 in adults 18-49, a tenth off this season’s high posted by the season premiere hosted by Tina Fey and the Miley Cyrus episode.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Hits Season High In Households With Kerry Washington, Eminem
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips