Psych‘s Skyler Gisondo has landed a lead role in Fox’s Night At The Museum 3. He’ll play Nick, the son of Ben Stiller’s security guard Larry Daley in the London-set threequel. Stiller is expected to return as is Robin Williams as Theodore Roosevelt. Downton Abbey‘s Dan Stevens just joined the cast as Lancelot. The 17-year-old whose credits include The Bill Engvall Show and Rob Zombie’s Halloween just wrapped Hard Sell opposite Kristen Chenoweth and also appears in Sony’s upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man 2 as Howard Stacy, the role he played in Marc Webb’s first Spidey pic. He’s repped by Paradigm, Wishlab, and attorney Neil Meyer.
Skyler Gisondo Set For ‘Night At The Museum 3′
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Catherine Zeta-Jones To Play Colombian Drug Lord In 'The Godmother'
- Quentin Tarantino's New Beverly Cinema Re-Opens In Los Angeles
- 'The Bridge's Diane Kruger Sets Indies 'Maryland' & 'Sky'
- UTA Independent Film Group Adds Memento Films' Nick Shumaker
- 'Interstellar' Trailer: Matthew McConaughey Will Save Us All
- Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' To Open Two Days Early In 35mm, 70mm