Psych‘s Skyler Gisondo has landed a lead role in Fox’s Night At The Museum 3. He’ll play Nick, the son of Ben Stiller’s security guard Larry Daley in the London-set threequel. Stiller is expected to return as is Robin Williams as Theodore Roosevelt. Downton Abbey‘s Dan Stevens just joined the cast as Lancelot. The 17-year-old whose credits include The Bill Engvall Show and Rob Zombie’s Halloween just wrapped Hard Sell opposite Kristen Chenoweth and also appears in Sony’s upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man 2 as Howard Stacy, the role he played in Marc Webb’s first Spidey pic. He’s repped by Paradigm, Wishlab, and attorney Neil Meyer.
Skyler Gisondo Set For ‘Night At The Museum 3′
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Yamato
- Glenn Beck's Hot Reads: Google, Futurism, And More Fuel For A Media Empire
- Sony Chief “Disappointed” By Obama Rebuke, Hollywood's Cowed Silence
- Fox International Ups Kieran Breen To Marketing President Post
- Sony Hack: BitTorrent Offers To Distribute 'The Interview' On Its Bundle Service
- Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: “We Had No Choice,” Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
- DGA Stands By 'The Interview' Directors, Calls On Feds To Protect Hollywood