Arnold Schwarzenegger‘s return to big-screen actioners has been steady but slow, with January’s The Last Stand grossing $12.1M domestically and last month’s Escape Plan — with Sly Stallone and directed by Mikael Hafstrom — faring a bit better at $24.3M and counting. But those still feel like Arnold is warming up in the bullpen with new Conan and Terminator pics in the wings. However, next up for him is David Ayer‘s Sabotage, from QED and Open Road Films and due April 11. Schwarzenegger is doing his thing as the leader of an elite DEA task force that busts a big cartel and then deals with the payback, but Ayer’s stylish flair for action and a cast that includes Sam Worthington, Mireille Enos, Terrence Howard, Joe Manganiello and Olivia Williams makes this pic the most intriguing of the lot so far. Here’s the trailer that just dropped – you tell us if you think he’s getting into fighting shape:
Hot Trailer: Arnold And Ayer’s ‘Sabotage’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown' Ratings: CNN Season Premiere Down With 538,000 Viewers
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'