Premiere dates have been set for TNT’s Dallas and Lifetime’s Lizzie Borden, TV One has announced a renewal for reality series R&B Divas, and WE tv’s Braxton Family Values hit a ratings high in its Season 3 premiere. Dallas Season 3 will debut at 9 PM on February 24. Patrick Duffy returns as Bobby Ewing, now the senior member of the Ewing family following the death of his older brother, J.R. Ewing. Linda Gray and Josh Henderson also star. Lifetime’s original movie Lizzie Borden Took An Ax premieres January 25 at 8 PM. Christina Ricci, Billy Campbell and Clea Duvall head the cast of the film about the woman tried and acquitted in the 1892 ax murders of her father and stepmother. TV One has picked up its reality series R&B Divas Atlanta for a third season and R&B Divas LA for Season 2. Both are slated to premiere in 2014. Meanwhile, WE tv’s Braxton Family Values saw its biggest numbers ever for a premiere, bringing in 1.3 million total viewers for its mid-season debut on November 14 — +27% increase from the season’s March 14 start. The episode also ranked No. 3 among women 18-49 (586,000) and No. 5 among women 25-54 (570,000) among all ad-supported cable for the night.
Premiere Dates, Renewals & Other Cable News
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Path’ Renewed For Season 2 By Hulu
- A+E Networks Pacts With Pulse Films, East Entertainment For Intl Distribution
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date