Premiere dates have been set for TNT’s Dallas and Lifetime’s Lizzie Borden, TV One has announced a renewal for reality series R&B Divas, and WE tv’s Braxton Family Values hit a ratings high in its Season 3 premiere. Dallas Season 3 will debut at 9 PM on February 24. Patrick Duffy returns as Bobby Ewing, now the senior member of the Ewing family following the death of his older brother, J.R. Ewing. Linda Gray and Josh Henderson also star. Lifetime’s original movie Lizzie Borden Took An Ax premieres January 25 at 8 PM. Christina Ricci, Billy Campbell and Clea Duvall head the cast of the film about the woman tried and acquitted in the 1892 ax murders of her father and stepmother. TV One has picked up its reality series R&B Divas Atlanta for a third season and R&B Divas LA for Season 2. Both are slated to premiere in 2014. Meanwhile, WE tv’s Braxton Family Values saw its biggest numbers ever for a premiere, bringing in 1.3 million total viewers for its mid-season debut on November 14 — +27% increase from the season’s March 14 start. The episode also ranked No. 3 among women 18-49 (586,000) and No. 5 among women 25-54 (570,000) among all ad-supported cable for the night.
Premiere Dates, Renewals & Other Cable News
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Team
- UPDATE: 'Cops' Crew Member Bryce Dion Dies After Being Shot During Robbery Standoff
- Now On Its Own, Millennium Entertainment Acquires David Burris' Thriller 'The World Made Straight'
- Former Discovery Exec Andrew Jackson Joins Grant Mansfield's Plimsoll Productions
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
- Longtime Fox TV Sales Exec Jean Rossi Exiting
- Amazon's 'Transparent' Set For September 26 Debut: Video