EXCLUSIVE: British/American writing duo Rory Haines and Sohrab Noshirvani have sold their thriller script From Here To Albion to Participant Media. The story is set in a coastal English town, where a tragic accident sets a chain of violence in motion and a malevolent stranger seeks revenge on the perpetrators and the detective who covered it up. It’s the first sale for the LA-based Haines and Noshirvani, who are repped by UTA, Oasis Media Group and Jackoway Tyerman.
Participant Picks Up Thriller Script ‘From Here To Albion’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest Film News
- M.I.A & Ed Sheeran Films Drum Up Global Interest in Rock Docs – Berlin
- Idrissa Ouedraogo Dies: Noted Director Of African Film Was 64
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Stuns ‘Shape Of Water’ But Does This Mean Oscar Is Next?…
- History Is Already Written: Film Comedies Came Back In 2018
- Greenwich Entertainment Acquires Lorna Tucker Docu ‘Westwood: Punk, Icon, Activist’
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods – The Complete Winners List