As SVP Programming and Production, Scott Woodward will oversee Ovation’s multi-platform content, including scheduling and program planning, acquisitions, co-productions, development, original programming, on-air promotions, VOD and the networks’s digital operations. He will also oversee the arts network’s in-house multi-platform, production unit, Ovation Studios, which launched last May. The unit has produced the network’s series The Art Of, Culture Pop and Broadway Bash. He will report directly to CEO Charles Segars. Before joining Ovation, Woodward served as VP, Programming and Production at TVGN and was responsible for the network’s re-launch in 2004. Previously, Woodward was an executive producer at E! Entertainment Television for domestic, international and online series and specials.
Ovation Taps Former TVGN Exec Scott Woodward As SVP Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign