As SVP Programming and Production, Scott Woodward will oversee Ovation’s multi-platform content, including scheduling and program planning, acquisitions, co-productions, development, original programming, on-air promotions, VOD and the networks’s digital operations. He will also oversee the arts network’s in-house multi-platform, production unit, Ovation Studios, which launched last May. The unit has produced the network’s series The Art Of, Culture Pop and Broadway Bash. He will report directly to CEO Charles Segars. Before joining Ovation, Woodward served as VP, Programming and Production at TVGN and was responsible for the network’s re-launch in 2004. Previously, Woodward was an executive producer at E! Entertainment Television for domestic, international and online series and specials.
Ovation Taps Former TVGN Exec Scott Woodward As SVP Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central
- ‘The Walking Dead’s Lauren Cohan To Return For Season 9 Arc – Update
- Forest Whitaker To Topline Straight-To-Series Crime Drama At Epix