As SVP Programming and Production, Scott Woodward will oversee Ovation’s multi-platform content, including scheduling and program planning, acquisitions, co-productions, development, original programming, on-air promotions, VOD and the networks’s digital operations. He will also oversee the arts network’s in-house multi-platform, production unit, Ovation Studios, which launched last May. The unit has produced the network’s series The Art Of, Culture Pop and Broadway Bash. He will report directly to CEO Charles Segars. Before joining Ovation, Woodward served as VP, Programming and Production at TVGN and was responsible for the network’s re-launch in 2004. Previously, Woodward was an executive producer at E! Entertainment Television for domestic, international and online series and specials.
Ovation Taps Former TVGN Exec Scott Woodward As SVP Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Targeted As Visa, Coke Kick Up Pressure
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM