As SVP Programming and Production, Scott Woodward will oversee Ovation’s multi-platform content, including scheduling and program planning, acquisitions, co-productions, development, original programming, on-air promotions, VOD and the networks’s digital operations. He will also oversee the arts network’s in-house multi-platform, production unit, Ovation Studios, which launched last May. The unit has produced the network’s series The Art Of, Culture Pop and Broadway Bash. He will report directly to CEO Charles Segars. Before joining Ovation, Woodward served as VP, Programming and Production at TVGN and was responsible for the network’s re-launch in 2004. Previously, Woodward was an executive producer at E! Entertainment Television for domestic, international and online series and specials.
Ovation Taps Former TVGN Exec Scott Woodward As SVP Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE