One of President Obama’s top Hollywood bundlers has just been picked to be one of America’s representatives in Europe. The Bold And The Beautiful producer Colleen Bradley Bell was named the new Ambassador to Hungary, the White House said today. “I am grateful these accomplished individuals have agreed to join this Administration, and I’m confident they will serve ably in these important roles. I look forward to working with them in the coming months and years,” the President said in a statement announcing the appointment and several others Wednesday. Bradley Bell’s nomination for the diplomatic post will now go to the Senate for confirmation and approval. Among their supportive moves for Obama, the likely Ambassador-to-be and her husband — B&B EP and co-creator Bradley Bell — hosted a $35,800-a-ticket fundraiser at their Beverly Hills home in early 2012 with Will Ferrell and his wife.
Soap Producer Colleen Bradley Bell Named Ambassador To Hungary
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Sony Eyes Relaunching TriStar Television Banner Run By Suzanne Patmore Gibbs
- ‘Jane The Virgin’ Emmy Campaign Employs Gina Rodriguez’s Own Words
- Jon Cor Joins ‘Shadowhunters’ On ABC Family
- Keke Palmer Joins ‘Grease: Live’ On Fox
- Graham Moore-Marc Forster Outbreak Drama Gets 10-Episode NBC Series Order
- Evolution Media Ups Alex Baskin To Partner, Expands Creative Team