One of President Obama’s top Hollywood bundlers has just been picked to be one of America’s representatives in Europe. The Bold And The Beautiful producer Colleen Bradley Bell was named the new Ambassador to Hungary, the White House said today. “I am grateful these accomplished individuals have agreed to join this Administration, and I’m confident they will serve ably in these important roles. I look forward to working with them in the coming months and years,” the President said in a statement announcing the appointment and several others Wednesday. Bradley Bell’s nomination for the diplomatic post will now go to the Senate for confirmation and approval. Among their supportive moves for Obama, the likely Ambassador-to-be and her husband — B&B EP and co-creator Bradley Bell — hosted a $35,800-a-ticket fundraiser at their Beverly Hills home in early 2012 with Will Ferrell and his wife.
Soap Producer Colleen Bradley Bell Named Ambassador To Hungary
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit