The revolving door at Ryan Seacrest Prods. continues with a slew of comings and goings in the past year. The latest development is the exit of CEO Adam Sher, who had been with the company since 2008. According to sources close to the company, Sher he will retain his equity stake. In the past year, the company, which is yet to score a major hit beyond the Keeping Up With The Kardashians franchise, also parted ways with Fernando J. Hernandez, EVP Development and Production, who took a job at Universal TV, and SVP Development and Current Unscripted Programming Heather Schuster. On the coming side, RSP brought in veteran scripted executive Nina Wass and Jason Sarlanis as SVP Unscripted Development, with Izzie Pick Ashcroft set to join early next year when RSP is expected to name a new president.
More Ryan Seacrest Prods. Executive Turnover — CEO Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'