The revolving door at Ryan Seacrest Prods. continues with a slew of comings and goings in the past year. The latest development is the exit of CEO Adam Sher, who had been with the company since 2008. According to sources close to the company, Sher he will retain his equity stake. In the past year, the company, which is yet to score a major hit beyond the Keeping Up With The Kardashians franchise, also parted ways with Fernando J. Hernandez, EVP Development and Production, who took a job at Universal TV, and SVP Development and Current Unscripted Programming Heather Schuster. On the coming side, RSP brought in veteran scripted executive Nina Wass and Jason Sarlanis as SVP Unscripted Development, with Izzie Pick Ashcroft set to join early next year when RSP is expected to name a new president.
More Ryan Seacrest Prods. Executive Turnover — CEO Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?