The revolving door at Ryan Seacrest Prods. continues with a slew of comings and goings in the past year. The latest development is the exit of CEO Adam Sher, who had been with the company since 2008. According to sources close to the company, Sher he will retain his equity stake. In the past year, the company, which is yet to score a major hit beyond the Keeping Up With The Kardashians franchise, also parted ways with Fernando J. Hernandez, EVP Development and Production, who took a job at Universal TV, and SVP Development and Current Unscripted Programming Heather Schuster. On the coming side, RSP brought in veteran scripted executive Nina Wass and Jason Sarlanis as SVP Unscripted Development, with Izzie Pick Ashcroft set to join early next year when RSP is expected to name a new president.
More Ryan Seacrest Prods. Executive Turnover — CEO Exits
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21