The revolving door at Ryan Seacrest Prods. continues with a slew of comings and goings in the past year. The latest development is the exit of CEO Adam Sher, who had been with the company since 2008. According to sources close to the company, Sher he will retain his equity stake. In the past year, the company, which is yet to score a major hit beyond the Keeping Up With The Kardashians franchise, also parted ways with Fernando J. Hernandez, EVP Development and Production, who took a job at Universal TV, and SVP Development and Current Unscripted Programming Heather Schuster. On the coming side, RSP brought in veteran scripted executive Nina Wass and Jason Sarlanis as SVP Unscripted Development, with Izzie Pick Ashcroft set to join early next year when RSP is expected to name a new president.
More Ryan Seacrest Prods. Executive Turnover — CEO Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
'Revenant', 'Martian' & More In Global Milestones; 'Kung Fu Panda' Tops $100M In China - Intl Box Office Update
Latest TV News
- Barack Obama Wins Soft Bowl With CBS’ Gayle King In Super Bowl Interview
- ABC’s GOP Debate Wins Saturday, Draws 13.2 Million Viewers
- Ray Colcord Dies: Emmy-Nominated Television Composer Was 66
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Solid With Host Larry David
- Three Best GOP Debate Moments – From Ben Carson’s Kickoff Fumble To Candidate Contretemps
- Video – Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson Zoolander-ize Hillary, Bernie & Donald On ‘SNL’