The longtime A+E Networks communications chief, one of Nancy Dubuc’s most trusted executives, has been elevated to EVP Corporate Communications. Michael Feeney continues to report to Dubuc, A+E Networks’ President and CEO. Feeney has been overseeing A+E Networks’ global and corporate communications, corporate marketing and philanthropic and community outreach since 2006, when he was appointed SVP Corporate Communications for predecessor A&E TV Networks. Following the group’s merger with Lifetime Networks, Feeney oversaw the logo design and corporate rebrand of the company to A+E Networks. “Michael has been the architect of A+E Networks’ successful communications strategy for the past decade,” said Dubuc. “He is one of the most effective communicators in our industry.” Feeney has been in the A+E family for more than a decade. The one-time NBC page joined the company in 2001 as Director of History Publicity and Public Affairs and was promoted to VP Publicity for A&E Network and Bio three years later. His current communications portfolio includes all A+E brands, which include A&E, Lifetime, History, LMN, Bio and H2.
Michael Feeney Upped To EVP, Corporate Communications, A+E Networks
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates