The longtime A+E Networks communications chief, one of Nancy Dubuc’s most trusted executives, has been elevated to EVP Corporate Communications. Michael Feeney continues to report to Dubuc, A+E Networks’ President and CEO. Feeney has been overseeing A+E Networks’ global and corporate communications, corporate marketing and philanthropic and community outreach since 2006, when he was appointed SVP Corporate Communications for predecessor A&E TV Networks. Following the group’s merger with Lifetime Networks, Feeney oversaw the logo design and corporate rebrand of the company to A+E Networks. “Michael has been the architect of A+E Networks’ successful communications strategy for the past decade,” said Dubuc. “He is one of the most effective communicators in our industry.” Feeney has been in the A+E family for more than a decade. The one-time NBC page joined the company in 2001 as Director of History Publicity and Public Affairs and was promoted to VP Publicity for A&E Network and Bio three years later. His current communications portfolio includes all A+E brands, which include A&E, Lifetime, History, LMN, Bio and H2.
Michael Feeney Upped To EVP, Corporate Communications, A+E Networks
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’: Ryan Lochte, Laurie Hernandez, Rick Perry Compete This Season
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment