The longtime A+E Networks communications chief, one of Nancy Dubuc’s most trusted executives, has been elevated to EVP Corporate Communications. Michael Feeney continues to report to Dubuc, A+E Networks’ President and CEO. Feeney has been overseeing A+E Networks’ global and corporate communications, corporate marketing and philanthropic and community outreach since 2006, when he was appointed SVP Corporate Communications for predecessor A&E TV Networks. Following the group’s merger with Lifetime Networks, Feeney oversaw the logo design and corporate rebrand of the company to A+E Networks. “Michael has been the architect of A+E Networks’ successful communications strategy for the past decade,” said Dubuc. “He is one of the most effective communicators in our industry.” Feeney has been in the A+E family for more than a decade. The one-time NBC page joined the company in 2001 as Director of History Publicity and Public Affairs and was promoted to VP Publicity for A&E Network and Bio three years later. His current communications portfolio includes all A+E brands, which include A&E, Lifetime, History, LMN, Bio and H2.
Michael Feeney Upped To EVP, Corporate Communications, A+E Networks
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate