After going dark on DISH Network last month in a dispute that carried on so far the FCC was called in to mediate, Media General has reached an agreement with the satellite company. Terms were not disclosed but the pact will affect Media General TV stations in 17 markets, which will be available to DISH subscribers as of today: Augusta, Ga.; Birmingham, Ala.; Charleston, S.C.; Columbus, Ga.; Columbus, Ohio; Greenville, N.C.; Greenville/Spartanburg, S.C.; Hattiesburg, Miss.; Jackson, Miss.; Mobile, Ala./Pensacola, Fla.; Florence/Myrtle Beach, S.C.; Providence, R.I.; Raleigh/Durham, N.C.; Roanoke/Lynchburg, Va.; Savannah, Ga.; Tampa/St. Petersburg, Fla. and Tri-Cities, Tenn./Va.
Media General & DISH Network Reach Retrans Agreement
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better