EXCLUSIVE: Actor/host/television personality Mario Lopez is expanding his relationship with NUVOtv with a development deal at the Latin driven network. NUVOtv has ordered a second season of his interview show One-On-One and has greenlit new series Salsa In The City (working title). Lopez also will develop three new series projects for the network. Salsa In The City, set to premiere Q2, is a competition show that combines dating and dance within the salsa dance scene. Mario Lopez, 3 Arts’ Mark Schulman and Gordo Entertainment’s Gil Lopez executive produce in association with JAAM Productions for NUVOtv. The trio also exec produce One-On-One.
NUVOtv Inks Overall Development Deal With Mario Lopez, Picks Up Second Season Of ‘One-On-One’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast