EXCLUSIVE: Actor/host/television personality Mario Lopez is expanding his relationship with NUVOtv with a development deal at the Latin driven network. NUVOtv has ordered a second season of his interview show One-On-One and has greenlit new series Salsa In The City (working title). Lopez also will develop three new series projects for the network. Salsa In The City, set to premiere Q2, is a competition show that combines dating and dance within the salsa dance scene. Mario Lopez, 3 Arts’ Mark Schulman and Gordo Entertainment’s Gil Lopez executive produce in association with JAAM Productions for NUVOtv. The trio also exec produce One-On-One.
NUVOtv Inks Overall Development Deal With Mario Lopez, Picks Up Second Season Of ‘One-On-One’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years