EXCLUSIVE: Actor/host/television personality Mario Lopez is expanding his relationship with NUVOtv with a development deal at the Latin driven network. NUVOtv has ordered a second season of his interview show One-On-One and has greenlit new series Salsa In The City (working title). Lopez also will develop three new series projects for the network. Salsa In The City, set to premiere Q2, is a competition show that combines dating and dance within the salsa dance scene. Mario Lopez, 3 Arts’ Mark Schulman and Gordo Entertainment’s Gil Lopez executive produce in association with JAAM Productions for NUVOtv. The trio also exec produce One-On-One.
NUVOtv Inks Overall Development Deal With Mario Lopez, Picks Up Second Season Of ‘One-On-One’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'