EXCLUSIVE: Actor/host/television personality Mario Lopez is expanding his relationship with NUVOtv with a development deal at the Latin driven network. NUVOtv has ordered a second season of his interview show One-On-One and has greenlit new series Salsa In The City (working title). Lopez also will develop three new series projects for the network. Salsa In The City, set to premiere Q2, is a competition show that combines dating and dance within the salsa dance scene. Mario Lopez, 3 Arts’ Mark Schulman and Gordo Entertainment’s Gil Lopez executive produce in association with JAAM Productions for NUVOtv. The trio also exec produce One-On-One.
NUVOtv Inks Overall Development Deal With Mario Lopez, Picks Up Second Season Of ‘One-On-One’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta, Dead At 82
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016