Lionsgate has picked up North American rights to The Angriest Man In Brooklyn, starring Robin Williams as New Yorker Henry Altmann, whose bad day gets worse when he’s told he has just 90 minutes to live. Mila Kunis stars as the doc who scrambles to find Altmann and get him into surgery as he goes on a panicked spree through Brooklyn to right all of the wrongs in his life. Phil Alden Robinson directs from Daniel Taplitz’s script with Melissa Leo, Peter Dinklage, and Hamish Linklater rounding out the cast. Lionsgate is planning a day and date theatrical and VOD release TBA. Landscape Entertainment’s Bob Cooper & Tyler Mitchell produced the film with Daniel J. Walker of Force Majeure. Backing came from MICA Entertainment and Vedette Finance. WME negotiated the deal with Lionsgate. Cargo Entertainment is repping foreign sales.
Lionsgate Acquires Robin Williams-Mila Kunis Pic ‘The Angriest Man In Brooklyn’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake