Pageant coach Kim Gravel stars in Lifetime‘s Kim Of Queens. The reality series focuses on Gravel’s mission to find talented young girls who might be passed over at first glance and transform them, with tough love and humor, into confident young women. Kim Of Queens will debut at 10 PM on January 1 with subsequent episodes airing at 10 PM on Tuesdays following Dance Moms. Kim Of Queens is produced by Relativity Television and executive produced by Tom Forman (Extreme Makeover: Home Edition), Brad Bishop and Bryan O’Donnell, along with Lifetime’s Colleen Conway Grogan, Mary Donahue and Eli Lehrer. A+E Networks will handle global sales.
Lifetime Sets New Year’s Day Premiere For New Docu-Series ‘Kim Of Queens’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest TV News
- ‘Stand Up For Something’ Being Used As Rallying Call For Gun Violence Prevention Movement
- StudioCanal Launching French TV Production Unit
- Broadcast Series Renewals & Cancellations: The List So Far
- ‘Vida’ Showrunner Tanya Saracho Inks Overall Deal With Starz
- ‘The Bisexual’ Casts; Portugal Offers $3.5M Incentives; ITV Eyes More ‘Full Monty’ – Global Briefs
- ‘Grand Hotel’: Roselyn Sanchez To Star In ABC Drama Pilot, Ken Olin To Direct