Pageant coach Kim Gravel stars in Lifetime‘s Kim Of Queens. The reality series focuses on Gravel’s mission to find talented young girls who might be passed over at first glance and transform them, with tough love and humor, into confident young women. Kim Of Queens will debut at 10 PM on January 1 with subsequent episodes airing at 10 PM on Tuesdays following Dance Moms. Kim Of Queens is produced by Relativity Television and executive produced by Tom Forman (Extreme Makeover: Home Edition), Brad Bishop and Bryan O’Donnell, along with Lifetime’s Colleen Conway Grogan, Mary Donahue and Eli Lehrer. A+E Networks will handle global sales.
Lifetime Sets New Year’s Day Premiere For New Docu-Series ‘Kim Of Queens’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ellen DeGeneres Clocks Biggest Opening Week Yet For Her Daytime Talk Show
- J.J. Abrams To Receive VES Society's Visionary Award
- Elisabeth Moss Joins Cast Of 'Truth', Pic Based On Rathergate Scandal
- Broad Green Finds 'Eden', Music Box Jams With 'Mekons'
- Riley Keough To Topline Steven Soderbergh's 'The Girlfriend Experience' On Starz
- 'Fishing Without Nets' Trailer: Somali Pirate Drama