Pageant coach Kim Gravel stars in Lifetime‘s Kim Of Queens. The reality series focuses on Gravel’s mission to find talented young girls who might be passed over at first glance and transform them, with tough love and humor, into confident young women. Kim Of Queens will debut at 10 PM on January 1 with subsequent episodes airing at 10 PM on Tuesdays following Dance Moms. Kim Of Queens is produced by Relativity Television and executive produced by Tom Forman (Extreme Makeover: Home Edition), Brad Bishop and Bryan O’Donnell, along with Lifetime’s Colleen Conway Grogan, Mary Donahue and Eli Lehrer. A+E Networks will handle global sales.
Lifetime Sets New Year’s Day Premiere For New Docu-Series ‘Kim Of Queens’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV