Pageant coach Kim Gravel stars in Lifetime‘s Kim Of Queens. The reality series focuses on Gravel’s mission to find talented young girls who might be passed over at first glance and transform them, with tough love and humor, into confident young women. Kim Of Queens will debut at 10 PM on January 1 with subsequent episodes airing at 10 PM on Tuesdays following Dance Moms. Kim Of Queens is produced by Relativity Television and executive produced by Tom Forman (Extreme Makeover: Home Edition), Brad Bishop and Bryan O’Donnell, along with Lifetime’s Colleen Conway Grogan, Mary Donahue and Eli Lehrer. A+E Networks will handle global sales.
Lifetime Sets New Year’s Day Premiere For New Docu-Series ‘Kim Of Queens’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast