Michael Eisner multi-platform indie studio Vuguru has hired former Comedy Central president of original programming Lauren Corrao as Chief Creative Officer to oversee the company’s scripted programming with an increased focus on longform scripted series. Veteran comedy executive Corrao most recently served as president of Ellen DeGeneres’ A Very Good Production.
Lauren Corrao Joins Vuguru As Chief Creative Officer
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21
- ABC Developing True Crime Procedural Set Throughout Los Angeles History