Michael Eisner multi-platform indie studio Vuguru has hired former Comedy Central president of original programming Lauren Corrao as Chief Creative Officer to oversee the company’s scripted programming with an increased focus on longform scripted series. Veteran comedy executive Corrao most recently served as president of Ellen DeGeneres’ A Very Good Production.
Lauren Corrao Joins Vuguru As Chief Creative Officer
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate