Michael Eisner multi-platform indie studio Vuguru has hired former Comedy Central president of original programming Lauren Corrao as Chief Creative Officer to oversee the company’s scripted programming with an increased focus on longform scripted series. Veteran comedy executive Corrao most recently served as president of Ellen DeGeneres’ A Very Good Production.
Lauren Corrao Joins Vuguru As Chief Creative Officer
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'