The producer of Hoarders is teaming with the folks behind Pawn Stars on a new production company. Jodi Flynn and Leftfield Entertainment are launching LA-based Outpost Entertainment, which will develop and produce unscripted television content in a range of genres. Flynn, who had been EVP of Cineflix and now will serve as Outpost president, said the company will focus on a 60/40 model: series that appeal to both women and men, with the scales tipping slightly toward one demo or the other, depending on the show.“Working in partnership with Brent Montgomery and Leftfield, successful producers entrenched in this industry financially as well as creatively, we’re able to hit the ground running and deliver to many different networks standout programming that satisfies a variety of audience tastes and interests,” she said. Along with Pawn Stars and its spinoffs, Leftfield’s credits include The Real Housewives Of New Jersey.
Jodi Flynn And Leftfield Launch Outpost Entertainment For Unscripted Fare
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations