Hulu has ordered a 10-episode second season of comedic half-hour western Quick Draw. The series from John Lehr and Nancy Hower joins Deadbeat and The Awesomes for Hulu’s 2014 originals slate. Co-creator and star Lehr returns as Harvard-educated Sheriff John Henry Hoyle, who uses his forensics expertise to solve crimes in a small Kansas town while trying to fit in with skeptical townspeople. Nick Brown, Allison Dunbar, Alexia Dox and Robert Clendenin also will be back for Season 2. Hower and Lehr exec produce along with Keith Raskin (Key & Peele, The League).The show is slated to premiere on Hulu and Hulu Plus in 2014.
Hulu Renews ‘Quick Draw’ For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Defies 'Gravity' On Friday; 'Everest' & 'The Walk' In Large Format Quandary - Saturday AM Box Office Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”
- For ‘Limitless,’ ‘Rosewood’ And Other New Shows, Is 15 Minutes All It Takes To Win?
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- ‘Quantico’ Gets 2nd Encore After Strong L3 Ratings, ‘Beyond the Tank’ Pushed