Hulu has ordered a 10-episode second season of comedic half-hour western Quick Draw. The series from John Lehr and Nancy Hower joins Deadbeat and The Awesomes for Hulu’s 2014 originals slate. Co-creator and star Lehr returns as Harvard-educated Sheriff John Henry Hoyle, who uses his forensics expertise to solve crimes in a small Kansas town while trying to fit in with skeptical townspeople. Nick Brown, Allison Dunbar, Alexia Dox and Robert Clendenin also will be back for Season 2. Hower and Lehr exec produce along with Keith Raskin (Key & Peele, The League).The show is slated to premiere on Hulu and Hulu Plus in 2014.
Hulu Renews ‘Quick Draw’ For Season 2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel' To Discuss Link Between NFL Head Injuries, Domestic Violence: Video
- Ellen DeGeneres Clocks Biggest Opening Week Yet For Her Daytime Talk Show
- J.J. Abrams To Receive VES Society's Visionary Award
- Elisabeth Moss Joins Cast Of 'Truth', Pic Based On Rathergate Scandal
- Broad Green Finds 'Eden', Music Box Jams With 'Mekons'
- Riley Keough To Topline Steven Soderbergh's 'The Girlfriend Experience' On Starz