Hulu has ordered a 10-episode second season of comedic half-hour western Quick Draw. The series from John Lehr and Nancy Hower joins Deadbeat and The Awesomes for Hulu’s 2014 originals slate. Co-creator and star Lehr returns as Harvard-educated Sheriff John Henry Hoyle, who uses his forensics expertise to solve crimes in a small Kansas town while trying to fit in with skeptical townspeople. Nick Brown, Allison Dunbar, Alexia Dox and Robert Clendenin also will be back for Season 2. Hower and Lehr exec produce along with Keith Raskin (Key & Peele, The League).The show is slated to premiere on Hulu and Hulu Plus in 2014.
Hulu Renews ‘Quick Draw’ For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest TV News
- Actress Accuses ‘Girls’ EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him…
- Netflix Orders Comedy Series Starring Rev Run From Amblin TV & ABC Signature
- ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Review: Gotta Watch Spike Lee’s TV Version Of 1986 Movie
- CBS Gives ‘S.W.A.T’ Full-Season Order, Picks Up 3 More Episodes Of ‘9JKL’, No Decision Yet On ‘Wisdom Of the Crowd…
- ‘Dietland’ Casts Ricardo Davila As Regular; Dale Whibley Joins ‘Ice’
- Liza Koshy To Star In New YouTube Red Comedy Series ‘Liza On Demand’