Hulu has ordered 10 episodes of docu-series Behind The Mask, a behind-the-scenes look into the world of sports mascots. Season 2 will introduce three new characters at the high school, college and professional levels. There are four episodes left in Season 1 with the season finale set for December 17. Behind The Mask will be directed by Josh Greenbaum (The Short Game) and executive produced by Occupant Entertainment partners Felipe Marino and Joe Neurauter along with Occupant exec Kate Sharp. It is slated to premiere on Hulu and Hulu Plus in 2014.
Hulu Picks Up ‘Behind The Mask’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem