Hulu has ordered 10 episodes of docu-series Behind The Mask, a behind-the-scenes look into the world of sports mascots. Season 2 will introduce three new characters at the high school, college and professional levels. There are four episodes left in Season 1 with the season finale set for December 17. Behind The Mask will be directed by Josh Greenbaum (The Short Game) and executive produced by Occupant Entertainment partners Felipe Marino and Joe Neurauter along with Occupant exec Kate Sharp. It is slated to premiere on Hulu and Hulu Plus in 2014.
Hulu Picks Up ‘Behind The Mask’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Comedy Central’s ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’ Announces Team Of Citizen Journalists
- Zefr Taps Fox Networks Group’s Toby Byrne As President
- Bill O’Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: “This Was A Hit Job”…
- Senator McCain Salutes ‘Morning Joe’ For “10 Years Of Fake News And Deceiving The American People”
- CBS Winning Battle For Australia's Ten Network
- ‘Lockwood & Co’: Big Talk Prods To Adapt Spooky YA Detective Series For Television