The Night That Changed America: A Grammy Salute To The Beatles will air from 8-10 PM February 9, on CBS – the 50th anniversary of the Fab Four’s first U.S. TV appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show. No names were announced, but CBS said the special, which will be taped the day after the Grammys on January 27, will feature top artists covering the songs performed by the group during the landmark TV performance and other Beatles songs throughout the years. It also will include footage from the Sullivan Show performance and other archival material and various presenters will highlight the group’s musical, cultural and historical impact. The special is produced by AEG Ehrlich Ventures, LLC. Ken Ehrlich is the executive producer.
CBS To Salute The Beatles’ U.S. Debut In Grammy Special
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Team
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films
- Peter Dinklage Set For 'The Thicket'; John Magaro Joins 'The Finest Hours'; Celebrity Death Pool Pic Adds 6 To Cast
- John Candy's Son Takes The Lead In 'Bar America': Hot Trailer
- John Travolta, Kate Bosworth & Devon Sawa Wired Up For 'Life On The Line'
- 'Kingsman: The Secret Service': Hot Trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5: Hot TV Teaser