The Night That Changed America: A Grammy Salute To The Beatles will air from 8-10 PM February 9, on CBS – the 50th anniversary of the Fab Four’s first U.S. TV appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show. No names were announced, but CBS said the special, which will be taped the day after the Grammys on January 27, will feature top artists covering the songs performed by the group during the landmark TV performance and other Beatles songs throughout the years. It also will include footage from the Sullivan Show performance and other archival material and various presenters will highlight the group’s musical, cultural and historical impact. The special is produced by AEG Ehrlich Ventures, LLC. Ken Ehrlich is the executive producer.
CBS To Salute The Beatles’ U.S. Debut In Grammy Special
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV