The Night That Changed America: A Grammy Salute To The Beatles will air from 8-10 PM February 9, on CBS – the 50th anniversary of the Fab Four’s first U.S. TV appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show. No names were announced, but CBS said the special, which will be taped the day after the Grammys on January 27, will feature top artists covering the songs performed by the group during the landmark TV performance and other Beatles songs throughout the years. It also will include footage from the Sullivan Show performance and other archival material and various presenters will highlight the group’s musical, cultural and historical impact. The special is produced by AEG Ehrlich Ventures, LLC. Ken Ehrlich is the executive producer.
CBS To Salute The Beatles’ U.S. Debut In Grammy Special
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
Latest TV News
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations