The Night That Changed America: A Grammy Salute To The Beatles will air from 8-10 PM February 9, on CBS – the 50th anniversary of the Fab Four’s first U.S. TV appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show. No names were announced, but CBS said the special, which will be taped the day after the Grammys on January 27, will feature top artists covering the songs performed by the group during the landmark TV performance and other Beatles songs throughout the years. It also will include footage from the Sullivan Show performance and other archival material and various presenters will highlight the group’s musical, cultural and historical impact. The special is produced by AEG Ehrlich Ventures, LLC. Ken Ehrlich is the executive producer.
CBS To Salute The Beatles’ U.S. Debut In Grammy Special
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- OSCARS: Live Action Shorts Shortlist Set
- 'Killing Kennedy' To Air On Fox News Channel; 'O'Reilly Factor' To Preview The Film
- Osy Ikhile Joins Syfy Mini 'Childhood's End'; Sebastian Pigott In ABC's 'Revenge'
- James Franco, Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Martin Freeman Headline 'SNL's Final Shows Of 2014
- Steve McQueen's Next Movie: Heist Pic Based On '80s UK Mini 'Widows'