EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Ed Oxenbould, the young thesp who just wrapped production opposite Steve Carell and Jennifer Garner on the Miguel Arteta-directed Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day for Disney and 21 Laps. The film marks the 12-year-old’s feature debut, and is the adaptation of the popular children’s book written by Judith Viorst, which is one of the rare ones you can read to your kids ad nauseum and not feel like your eyeballs are bleeding after the 100th time. He is co-represented by Coast To Coast Talent Group and managed by Industry Entertainment in the U.S. and Sophie Jermyn Management in Australia.
Good Day For Ed Oxenbould As ICM Partners Signs Title Character From ‘Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
'Battle Creek' Review: Vince Gilligan's Old Script Witty Addition To CBS' Sunday, Says Dominic Patten
More From Fleming Jr
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- Bruce Lee Family Plans New Film Biopic
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’