EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Ed Oxenbould, the young thesp who just wrapped production opposite Steve Carell and Jennifer Garner on the Miguel Arteta-directed Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day for Disney and 21 Laps. The film marks the 12-year-old’s feature debut, and is the adaptation of the popular children’s book written by Judith Viorst, which is one of the rare ones you can read to your kids ad nauseum and not feel like your eyeballs are bleeding after the 100th time. He is co-represented by Coast To Coast Talent Group and managed by Industry Entertainment in the U.S. and Sophie Jermyn Management in Australia.
Good Day For Ed Oxenbould As ICM Partners Signs Title Character From ‘Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount