FX has confirmed January premiere dates for drama Justified, animated comedy Archer and new animated comedy Chozen. Chozen had been scheduled to run on FXX but now will be paired with Archer for a Monday night animation block. With that move, FXX will launch Season 2 of Legit with Ali G: Rezurection in February. Season 5 of Justified premieres on Tuesday, January 7 at 10 PM. This season, Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens (Timothy Olyphant) confronts the Crowes, a deadly, lawless family from Florida intent on settling in Harlan with new criminal enterprises in mind. Archer moves to a new night, airing Mondays at 10 PM ET/PT beginning on January 13. The animated half-hour comedy that revolves around the International Secret Intelligence Service and the lives of its employees is FX’s highest-rated comedy series. The series premiere of Chozen is set for Monday, January 13 at 10:30 PM. The animated comedy revolves around its title character, Chozen, a gay white rapper fresh out of prison. Season 2 of The Americans is scheduled to premiere in February on FX.
FX Sets January Premiere Dates For ‘Justified’, ‘Archer’ & ‘Chozen’
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Talks ‘Cocaine Godmother’ & True Ambition – Mipcom
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- NBCU And Snap Inc. Launch Digital Studio With Lauren Anderson Heading Content
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns To Brooklyn, Vowing To Be “As Artisanal As It Gets”
- Trevor Noah Probes Chicago Murder Rate To Kick Off ‘The Daily Show’ Windy City Week
- Univision Goes Dark On Verizon FiOS In Carriage Dispute