FX has confirmed January premiere dates for drama Justified, animated comedy Archer and new animated comedy Chozen. Chozen had been scheduled to run on FXX but now will be paired with Archer for a Monday night animation block. With that move, FXX will launch Season 2 of Legit with Ali G: Rezurection in February. Season 5 of Justified premieres on Tuesday, January 7 at 10 PM. This season, Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens (Timothy Olyphant) confronts the Crowes, a deadly, lawless family from Florida intent on settling in Harlan with new criminal enterprises in mind. Archer moves to a new night, airing Mondays at 10 PM ET/PT beginning on January 13. The animated half-hour comedy that revolves around the International Secret Intelligence Service and the lives of its employees is FX’s highest-rated comedy series. The series premiere of Chozen is set for Monday, January 13 at 10:30 PM. The animated comedy revolves around its title character, Chozen, a gay white rapper fresh out of prison. Season 2 of The Americans is scheduled to premiere in February on FX.
FX Sets January Premiere Dates For ‘Justified’, ‘Archer’ & ‘Chozen’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season
- RATINGS RAT RACE: Revamped 'Dancing With The Stars' Snags Smallest Crowd For Fall Debut