Fox‘s Fantastic Four reboot will open on June 19, 2015 — a prime summer release and more than three months later than its initial March 6 date, the studio announced today. Chronicle‘s Josh Trank is directing from a script by Jeremy Slater. Matthew Vaughn’s The Secret Service will now take Fantastic Four‘s initial date of March 6, 2015. It originally was set for November 14, 2014. Michael Fassbender-starrer Assassin’s Creed is moving to August 7, 2015 from its original date of June 19. Fox today also set an October 24, 2014 wide release for an untitled Vince Vaughn pic. And Paul Feig’s Susan Cooper starring Melissa McCarthy opens wide on May 22, 2015.
Fox Shifts ‘Fantastic Four’, ‘The Secret Service’, ‘Assassin’s Creed’, Sets ‘Untitled Vince Vaughn’ & ‘Susan Cooper’ Dates
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'