Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has tapped Julia Howe as Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing reporting to Twentieth’s Worldwide Marketing EVP Vincent Marcais. Howe will oversee North America brand marketing for new live action film and franchise releases for Fox. She comes to the company from the AP where she served as Marketing Director, EMEA & Asia focusing on markets outside of the U.S. and Latin America. Fox has also upped Cameron Dillavou to Vice President, International Marketing reporting to International Marketing SVP Tom Warner. Dillavou will also work on new live-action features developing campaigns, international product offerings, and release strategies. She also spearheads the marketing of physical product with digital rights as well as the first consumer anti-piracy campaign in Russia. Dillavou first joined Fox in 2008 as Director of International New Release Marketing.
Fox Home Entertainment Names Two To Marketing Posts
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Holiday B.O. Explosion: 'Five Armies' Storms Into Theaters, Seizes $90M+ Over Five Days - Sunday B.O. Update
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong Un' Targets Christmas Shoppers: 'Weekend Update'
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists