Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has tapped Julia Howe as Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing reporting to Twentieth’s Worldwide Marketing EVP Vincent Marcais. Howe will oversee North America brand marketing for new live action film and franchise releases for Fox. She comes to the company from the AP where she served as Marketing Director, EMEA & Asia focusing on markets outside of the U.S. and Latin America. Fox has also upped Cameron Dillavou to Vice President, International Marketing reporting to International Marketing SVP Tom Warner. Dillavou will also work on new live-action features developing campaigns, international product offerings, and release strategies. She also spearheads the marketing of physical product with digital rights as well as the first consumer anti-piracy campaign in Russia. Dillavou first joined Fox in 2008 as Director of International New Release Marketing.
Fox Home Entertainment Names Two To Marketing Posts
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Gets Going With $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency