Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has tapped Julia Howe as Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing reporting to Twentieth’s Worldwide Marketing EVP Vincent Marcais. Howe will oversee North America brand marketing for new live action film and franchise releases for Fox. She comes to the company from the AP where she served as Marketing Director, EMEA & Asia focusing on markets outside of the U.S. and Latin America. Fox has also upped Cameron Dillavou to Vice President, International Marketing reporting to International Marketing SVP Tom Warner. Dillavou will also work on new live-action features developing campaigns, international product offerings, and release strategies. She also spearheads the marketing of physical product with digital rights as well as the first consumer anti-piracy campaign in Russia. Dillavou first joined Fox in 2008 as Director of International New Release Marketing.
Fox Home Entertainment Names Two To Marketing Posts
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- Magnolia Moving Towards Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sundance Docu ‘RBG?’
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio