When Sherlock was filming its third series earlier this year, producer Sue Vertue pleaded with fans not to post about the show’s daily locations. She made the move after pictures of stars Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman started popping up on the internet, leading to potential spoilers. Now, the BBC has released its own first official photo. Sherlock returns to U.S. television on January 19th in the 10 PM slot following Downton Abbey, PBS said last month. The BBC has not released its start date for the next three-episode installment of the crime series, but will air ahead of the U.S. The episodes promise to answer how Sherlock faked his own death in series 2 ender The Reichenbach Fall, and, how John Watson will take the news:
First Official Photo: ‘Sherlock’ Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest International News
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend
- Barack Obama First-Date Movie ‘Southside With You’ Near Deal With Miramax, Roadside Attractions
- ‘Rebel In The Rye’ Adds Laura Dern, Brian d’Arcy James & Hope Davis – Berlin
- Nicolas Cage Reunites With ‘Ghost Rider’ Helmer On Horror Thriller ‘Mom And Dad’ – Berlin
- Voltage Scares Berlin With Vang Brothers’ Bogeyman Title ‘Bedeviled’