In his new role Mickey Carter will work with CBS’ team of negotiators and assist in multiplatform and distribution strategies for all CBS-owned properties. He will work together with Jonathan Sarrow, another former Fox exec, who was recently appointed to a similar role within the Television Distribution division. Both will report to Ray Hopkins, President of the department. Carter recently served as VP of National Accounts at Fox News, where he managed the business relationships with all major cable, satellite and telco companies that distributed Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network content. Before that, Carter served as Senior Director of Programming for Time Warner Cable.
Ex-Fox Exec Mickey Carter Tapped As SVP CBS TV Networks Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists