In his new role Mickey Carter will work with CBS’ team of negotiators and assist in multiplatform and distribution strategies for all CBS-owned properties. He will work together with Jonathan Sarrow, another former Fox exec, who was recently appointed to a similar role within the Television Distribution division. Both will report to Ray Hopkins, President of the department. Carter recently served as VP of National Accounts at Fox News, where he managed the business relationships with all major cable, satellite and telco companies that distributed Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network content. Before that, Carter served as Senior Director of Programming for Time Warner Cable.
Ex-Fox Exec Mickey Carter Tapped As SVP CBS TV Networks Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel