In his new role Mickey Carter will work with CBS’ team of negotiators and assist in multiplatform and distribution strategies for all CBS-owned properties. He will work together with Jonathan Sarrow, another former Fox exec, who was recently appointed to a similar role within the Television Distribution division. Both will report to Ray Hopkins, President of the department. Carter recently served as VP of National Accounts at Fox News, where he managed the business relationships with all major cable, satellite and telco companies that distributed Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network content. Before that, Carter served as Senior Director of Programming for Time Warner Cable.
Ex-Fox Exec Mickey Carter Tapped As SVP CBS TV Networks Distribution
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Hollywood Reactions, R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta, Dead At 82
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016