Endemol Beyond is a new global venture that will create a premium network of international and local channels across such platforms as YouTube, Yahoo, AOL, MSN and Dailymotion. Big Brother producer Endemol is spending an initial 30M euros ($40.3M) on the venture which will invest in high-end original productions for the channels and will also acquire third-party programming. Genres will include comedy, entertainment, fashion and film. Endemol says Endemol Beyond will mirror its core content business, leveraging the company’s global creativity, brands and IP and producing premium entertainment that is exploited across all platforms. Its digital video business already has over 100 YouTube channels in worldwide markets including Germany where the Endemol Beyond brand was launched in 2012. Georg Ramme, who runs the German operation, will become managing director of Endemol Beyond International.
Endemol To Invest $40M In Premium Channel Network Endemol Beyond
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Smacking Christian Grey's February Records With $47.5M+ Friday, Amazing $129M-$136M 4-day
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest International News
- Paramount Closes Domestic Deal For George Clooney’s ‘Suburbicon’- Berlin
- Rob Cohen’s ‘Category 5’ Sees Storm Of Sales Action For Foresight – Berlin
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend