Emily Wickersham (The Sopranos, The Bridge) has been named a new regular on CBS’ flagship drama NCIS. Wickersham, who will fill the void left by the departure of co-star Cote de Pablo, was originally tapped for a three-episode arc. She is now being made full blown regular ahead of her Nov. 19 debut on the show. Wickersham, repped by ICM Partners, Untitled and Sloane Weber, plays NSA Analyst Eleanor “Ellie” Bishop, a mysterious mixture of analytic brilliance, fierce determination and idealism who specializes in international threat assessment and global preparation. She will be introduced when it is discovered the Secretary of the Navy was bugged during a confidential briefing, a security breach Bishop described in exact detail two years ago in a threat analysis report. Working side-by-side with Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and the team, Bishop cross-examines the case file to help determine who is behind the crime. “Emily Wickersham’s Ellie Bishop is proving to perfectly compliment the NCIS team,” said executive producer/showrunner Gary Glasberg.
Emily Wickersham Joins ‘NCIS’ As Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres