Emily Wickersham (The Sopranos, The Bridge) has been named a new regular on CBS’ flagship drama NCIS. Wickersham, who will fill the void left by the departure of co-star Cote de Pablo, was originally tapped for a three-episode arc. She is now being made full blown regular ahead of her Nov. 19 debut on the show. Wickersham, repped by ICM Partners, Untitled and Sloane Weber, plays NSA Analyst Eleanor “Ellie” Bishop, a mysterious mixture of analytic brilliance, fierce determination and idealism who specializes in international threat assessment and global preparation. She will be introduced when it is discovered the Secretary of the Navy was bugged during a confidential briefing, a security breach Bishop described in exact detail two years ago in a threat analysis report. Working side-by-side with Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and the team, Bishop cross-examines the case file to help determine who is behind the crime. “Emily Wickersham’s Ellie Bishop is proving to perfectly compliment the NCIS team,” said executive producer/showrunner Gary Glasberg.
Emily Wickersham Joins ‘NCIS’ As Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest TV News
- A+E Networks Pacts With Pulse Films, East Entertainment For Intl Distribution
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real Life…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday