Eddie Murphy will reunite with his Coming To America co-star Arsenio Hall during a visit to Hall’s late-night talker on November 19. Murphy was no stranger to the original Arsenio Hall Show, appearing six times, but this is his first visit to Hall’s new CBS TV Distribution-produced show. Murphy’s expected to chat about his upcoming album 9 and his collaboration with Snoop Dogg on the single “Red Light,” among other things. There’s been a push for noisier guests on the syndicated late-night show in an effort to boost ratings since the recent exec producer changeover. Zooey Deschanel, Mayim Bialik and Sherri Shepherd are scheduled to appear on November 18. Whoopi Goldberg is set for November 20 and Mike Tyson for November 27.
Eddie Murphy To Guest On ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Parks & Recreation’ Creator Mike Schur: “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey;” ‘The Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets Jokes About…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Talks Normalizing “The Other” And A Happy Ending For The Shondaland Show
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure