Eddie Murphy will reunite with his Coming To America co-star Arsenio Hall during a visit to Hall’s late-night talker on November 19. Murphy was no stranger to the original Arsenio Hall Show, appearing six times, but this is his first visit to Hall’s new CBS TV Distribution-produced show. Murphy’s expected to chat about his upcoming album 9 and his collaboration with Snoop Dogg on the single “Red Light,” among other things. There’s been a push for noisier guests on the syndicated late-night show in an effort to boost ratings since the recent exec producer changeover. Zooey Deschanel, Mayim Bialik and Sherri Shepherd are scheduled to appear on November 18. Whoopi Goldberg is set for November 20 and Mike Tyson for November 27.
Eddie Murphy To Guest On ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Sets Code of Conduct
- Lea Thompson To Co-Star In Fox Comedy Pilot ‘Our People’ From Lee Daniels
- ‘Fam’ CBS Comedy Pilot Casts Odessa Adlon; Dennis Andres Joins ABC’s ‘Greatest American Hero’