Eddie Murphy will reunite with his Coming To America co-star Arsenio Hall during a visit to Hall’s late-night talker on November 19. Murphy was no stranger to the original Arsenio Hall Show, appearing six times, but this is his first visit to Hall’s new CBS TV Distribution-produced show. Murphy’s expected to chat about his upcoming album 9 and his collaboration with Snoop Dogg on the single “Red Light,” among other things. There’s been a push for noisier guests on the syndicated late-night show in an effort to boost ratings since the recent exec producer changeover. Zooey Deschanel, Mayim Bialik and Sherri Shepherd are scheduled to appear on November 18. Whoopi Goldberg is set for November 20 and Mike Tyson for November 27.
Eddie Murphy To Guest On ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV
- 'Hollywood Divas' Renewed For Second Season On TV One
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video