Self-obsessed and self-destructive Kenny Powers went out on top in the end. The final episode of HBO’s comedy Eastbound & Down pulled in 899,000 viewers on Sunday at 10PM. That’s a Season 4 high for the Danny McBride-starring series about the obnoxious former baseball player. The all-time series high for the show was its Season 2 debut on September 26, 2010, which drew 1.677 million viewers. Over both its plays Sunday and with an appearance by Sacha Baron Cohen and a Lindsay Lohan cameo, Eastbound had a total viewership of 1.2 million, another high for the 8-episode final season produced by McBride, Will Ferrell, Jody Hill and Andy McKay. Eastbound & Down debuted on February 15, 2009, for a 6-episode first season. The fourth and final season premiered September 29.
‘Eastbound & Down’ Finale Hits High
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Advises VA Secretary Nominee To Exit “Disgusting” Hearing Process After Postponement
- ‘American Princess’: Georgia Flood To Topline Lifetime Series From Jenji Kohan & Jamie Denbo; Lucas Neff & 3…
- ‘Armistead Maupin’s Tales Of The City’ Revival Gets Series Order At Netflix; Ellen Page Joins Cast
- ‘Sense8’ Series Finale Date Set By Netflix
- Steve Martin & Martin Short Netflix Comedy Special Gets Premiere Date – Update
- Fox 21 TV Studios Ups Nissa Diederich To EVP Production