Self-obsessed and self-destructive Kenny Powers went out on top in the end. The final episode of HBO’s comedy Eastbound & Down pulled in 899,000 viewers on Sunday at 10PM. That’s a Season 4 high for the Danny McBride-starring series about the obnoxious former baseball player. The all-time series high for the show was its Season 2 debut on September 26, 2010, which drew 1.677 million viewers. Over both its plays Sunday and with an appearance by Sacha Baron Cohen and a Lindsay Lohan cameo, Eastbound had a total viewership of 1.2 million, another high for the 8-episode final season produced by McBride, Will Ferrell, Jody Hill and Andy McKay. Eastbound & Down debuted on February 15, 2009, for a 6-episode first season. The fourth and final season premiered September 29.
‘Eastbound & Down’ Finale Hits High
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Targeted As Visa, Coke Kick Up Pressure
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM