Self-obsessed and self-destructive Kenny Powers went out on top in the end. The final episode of HBO’s comedy Eastbound & Down pulled in 899,000 viewers on Sunday at 10PM. That’s a Season 4 high for the Danny McBride-starring series about the obnoxious former baseball player. The all-time series high for the show was its Season 2 debut on September 26, 2010, which drew 1.677 million viewers. Over both its plays Sunday and with an appearance by Sacha Baron Cohen and a Lindsay Lohan cameo, Eastbound had a total viewership of 1.2 million, another high for the 8-episode final season produced by McBride, Will Ferrell, Jody Hill and Andy McKay. Eastbound & Down debuted on February 15, 2009, for a 6-episode first season. The fourth and final season premiered September 29.
‘Eastbound & Down’ Finale Hits High
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit