E! has picked up second seasons for reality series Total Divas and Eric & Jessie: Game On along with interactive weekly talk show Hello Ross. Total Divas follows the private and often complicated lives of some of WWE’s most popular Divas, including The Bella Twins: Nikki and Brie and their romantic relationships with WWE superstars John Cena and Daniel Bryan. Season two will bring The Bellas’ 30th birthday in addition to Brie’s journey to the altar with Bryan. It will continue with new episodes on Sundays at 10 PM through December 15. Eric & Jessie: Game On centers on the steamy relationship of newly married country/pop singer Jessie James and Denver Broncos wide receiver Eric Decker as they juggle their high-profile careers, family and friends. Its season one finale aired November 3. And Hello Ross will wrap its first season on Friday November 29. Some of the guests from Season 1 of the Ross Matthews-hosted show include Gwyneth Paltrow, Kris Jenner, Leah Remini, Lance Bass, Gloria Estefan and Kelly Osbourne. Each of the series will return for Season 2 in early 2014.
E! Renews ‘Total Divas’, ‘Eric & Jessie’ & ‘Hello Ross’ For Second Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jazz Docu 'Keep On Keepin' On'
- Sundance Institute Taps 10 For Docu Music And Sound Design Lab
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Relativity's 'Beyond The Lights' To Open 18th Urbanworld Fest
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'