E! has picked up second seasons for reality series Total Divas and Eric & Jessie: Game On along with interactive weekly talk show Hello Ross. Total Divas follows the private and often complicated lives of some of WWE’s most popular Divas, including The Bella Twins: Nikki and Brie and their romantic relationships with WWE superstars John Cena and Daniel Bryan. Season two will bring The Bellas’ 30th birthday in addition to Brie’s journey to the altar with Bryan. It will continue with new episodes on Sundays at 10 PM through December 15. Eric & Jessie: Game On centers on the steamy relationship of newly married country/pop singer Jessie James and Denver Broncos wide receiver Eric Decker as they juggle their high-profile careers, family and friends. Its season one finale aired November 3. And Hello Ross will wrap its first season on Friday November 29. Some of the guests from Season 1 of the Ross Matthews-hosted show include Gwyneth Paltrow, Kris Jenner, Leah Remini, Lance Bass, Gloria Estefan and Kelly Osbourne. Each of the series will return for Season 2 in early 2014.
E! Renews ‘Total Divas’, ‘Eric & Jessie’ & ‘Hello Ross’ For Second Season
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Team
- R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta, Dead At 82
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016