Zack, Screech, Kelly, A.C. and the gang are back, 20 years after the final bell. E! has picked up the early-’90s sitcom Saved By The Bell and will air it in a two-hour block from 7-9 AM weekdays starting November 11. The show, which aired from 1989-93 on NBC, chronicled the lives of a group of students at Bayside High and their ex-hippie principal (Richard Belding). It helped launch the careers of young actors including Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez, Tiffani Thiessen and Elizabeth Berkley.
E! Acquires ‘Saved By The Bell’ Reruns, Sets Daily 2-Hour Block
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- J.J. Abrams To Receive VES Society's Visionary Award
- Elisabeth Moss Joins Cast Of 'Truth', Pic Based On Rathergate Scandal
- Broad Green Finds 'Eden', Music Box Jams With 'Mekons'
- Riley Keough To Topline Steven Soderbergh's 'The Girlfriend Experience' On Starz
- 'Fishing Without Nets' Trailer: Somali Pirate Drama
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films