Zack, Screech, Kelly, A.C. and the gang are back, 20 years after the final bell. E! has picked up the early-’90s sitcom Saved By The Bell and will air it in a two-hour block from 7-9 AM weekdays starting November 11. The show, which aired from 1989-93 on NBC, chronicled the lives of a group of students at Bayside High and their ex-hippie principal (Richard Belding). It helped launch the careers of young actors including Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez, Tiffani Thiessen and Elizabeth Berkley.
E! Acquires ‘Saved By The Bell’ Reruns, Sets Daily 2-Hour Block
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA
- ‘MasterChef’ Ratings Rise, ‘Briefcase’ Debut Tops Viewership, ‘500 Questions’ Dips
- Trevor Noah Takes Over ‘The Daily Show’ On September 28
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Michael King Dead: TV Exec Who Helped Launch ‘Oprah’ Show Was 66