Zack, Screech, Kelly, A.C. and the gang are back, 20 years after the final bell. E! has picked up the early-’90s sitcom Saved By The Bell and will air it in a two-hour block from 7-9 AM weekdays starting November 11. The show, which aired from 1989-93 on NBC, chronicled the lives of a group of students at Bayside High and their ex-hippie principal (Richard Belding). It helped launch the careers of young actors including Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez, Tiffani Thiessen and Elizabeth Berkley.
E! Acquires ‘Saved By The Bell’ Reruns, Sets Daily 2-Hour Block
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot