Zack, Screech, Kelly, A.C. and the gang are back, 20 years after the final bell. E! has picked up the early-’90s sitcom Saved By The Bell and will air it in a two-hour block from 7-9 AM weekdays starting November 11. The show, which aired from 1989-93 on NBC, chronicled the lives of a group of students at Bayside High and their ex-hippie principal (Richard Belding). It helped launch the careers of young actors including Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez, Tiffani Thiessen and Elizabeth Berkley.
E! Acquires ‘Saved By The Bell’ Reruns, Sets Daily 2-Hour Block
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Keith OIbermann's ESPN2 Program Moving; He'll Anchor Some 'SportsCenter' Shows (Video)
- Hot Trailer: 'The Pyramid'
- Lionsgate Nabs Schwarzenegger Starrer 'Maggie'; Oscilloscope Rocks With 'Jingle Bell' Docu
- Kathryn Prescott Joins CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- Hot TV Teaser: 'The Affair'
- Participant Joins DreamWorks On Spielberg Cold War Pic & 'The Light Between Oceans'