Zack, Screech, Kelly, A.C. and the gang are back, 20 years after the final bell. E! has picked up the early-’90s sitcom Saved By The Bell and will air it in a two-hour block from 7-9 AM weekdays starting November 11. The show, which aired from 1989-93 on NBC, chronicled the lives of a group of students at Bayside High and their ex-hippie principal (Richard Belding). It helped launch the careers of young actors including Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez, Tiffani Thiessen and Elizabeth Berkley.
E! Acquires ‘Saved By The Bell’ Reruns, Sets Daily 2-Hour Block
What's Hot on Deadline
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks