D.J. Caruso (Eagle Eye) has come on board to direct Tin Man, NBC’s drama pilot from top feature writer Ehren Kruger (The Ring and Transformers franchises). Set in the near future, Tin Man is a psychological crime thriller that focuses on a fugitive robot accused of first-degree murder, who may hold the key to the future of human evolution, and the young female public defender forced to fight for his cause. Kruger is executive producing with his partner at Bobker/Kruger Films Daniel Bobker and John Glenn. Caruso’s involvement in Tin Man stems from his collaboration with Kruger on the feature side where the two have been developing sci-fi tentpole Invertigo at Sony, produced by Bobker/Kruger Films and Neal Moritz. This marks Caruso’s return to TV series where he has done episodic work in the past, including helming four episodes of FX’s The Shield.
D.J. Caruso To Direct NBC Pilot ‘Tin Man’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20 Million In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope'; Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess