Comedy Central has greenlighted Crazy House, a single-camera comedy pilot written and co-executive produced by stand-up comedians Nick Turner and Lee Rubenstein. The project revolves around two friends who, after accidentally sending their boss into a coma via an office prank, successfully plead insanity and are sentenced to an asylum. Turner is part of Comedy Central’s Stand-Up roster. He is a regular on the comedy festival circuit and has appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Rubenstein is a contributor to SNL’s “Weekend Update” and co-host of UCB’s Celebrity Barf Machine.
Comedy Central Orders Asylum Comedy Pilot From Nick Turner & Lee Rubenstein
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?