CBS‘ midseason drama Intelligence, originally slated for a post-Olympics launch on February 24, will premiere on January 13 after a preview on January 7 behind an original episode of CBS’ biggest drama series, NCIS. Airing in the Monday 10 PM slot, Intelligence will succeed Hostages, which will finish its 15-episode freshman season on January 6. That makes for a continuous year-round original drama presence in the hour, with Under The Dome segueing to Hostages, which will be immediately followed by Intelligence. Intelligence stars Josh Holloway as a high-tech intelligence operative enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. CSI alumna Marg Helgenberger stars as Lillian Strand, the Director of the elite government cyber-security agency who supports Gabriel and oversees the unit’s missions. Meghan Ory plays the third lead in the series, from executive producers Michael Seitzman, Tripp Vinson and Barry Schindel, ABC Television Studios and CBS Television Studios.
CBS Moves Up Premiere Of ‘Intelligence’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'Game Of Thrones' Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author's 'The Ice Dragon'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Chew’ Hosts React To Cancellation Of Daytime Talk Show
- Jimmy Kimmel On Donald Trump’s Spygate: Who You Gonna Trust, FBI Or Pumpkin McPornHumper?
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Openly Interfering In Criminal Investigation With “Spygate” Conspiracy Theory
- Stephen Colbert Takes Viewers Down Donald Trump’s FBI Conspiracy Theory Rabbit Hole
- ‘Empire’s New Showrunner On Tonight’s Finale [Spoiler] Death & Season 5 “Reset”
- ‘9-1-1’: Ryan Guzman Joins Fox Drama As Firefighter