EXCLUSIVE: Bryan Singer’s Bad Hat Harry has begun production on Spooked, a new digital comedic series announced at San Diego Comic-Con and set to premiere on Geek & Sundry early next year. X-Men‘s Singer and Felicia Day (The Guild) exec produce the series directed by Richard Martin and written by Michael Gene Conti. Julian Curtis (Captured), Neil Grayston (Eureka), Ashley Johnson (The Killing), Derek Mio (Greek) and Shyloh Oostwald (In Time) star. Spooked follows the misadventures of Paranormal Investigation Team (P.I.T.) as they struggle, often comically, through investigations into alleged paranormal phenomena at reportedly haunted locations across the country. Spooked is set to premiere on the Geek & Sundry network in early 2014, with additional distribution to be announced.
Bryan Singer’s ‘Spooked’ Digital Series Sets Director, Rounds Out Cast For 2014 Premiere
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners