EXCLUSIVE: Bryan Singer’s Bad Hat Harry has begun production on Spooked, a new digital comedic series announced at San Diego Comic-Con and set to premiere on Geek & Sundry early next year. X-Men‘s Singer and Felicia Day (The Guild) exec produce the series directed by Richard Martin and written by Michael Gene Conti. Julian Curtis (Captured), Neil Grayston (Eureka), Ashley Johnson (The Killing), Derek Mio (Greek) and Shyloh Oostwald (In Time) star. Spooked follows the misadventures of Paranormal Investigation Team (P.I.T.) as they struggle, often comically, through investigations into alleged paranormal phenomena at reportedly haunted locations across the country. Spooked is set to premiere on the Geek & Sundry network in early 2014, with additional distribution to be announced.
Bryan Singer’s ‘Spooked’ Digital Series Sets Director, Rounds Out Cast For 2014 Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM