Victor Kubicek and Derek Anderson, producers of Terminator: Salvation and the upcoming Bernie Madoff documentary In God We Trust, have partnered with visual artist and author Beatrix Ost on More Than Everything. The feature film will be based on a pair of Ost-penned memoirs: the German-language bestseller My Father’s House: A Childhood In Wartime Bavaria and the upcoming More Than Everything. Set in Germany during World War II, the film will tell the story of Ost’s family’s role in helping others escape the Nazi regime through the eyes of a young woman as she watches her world fall apart and finds the courage to embrace her new role as a symbol of change. Kubicek and Ost co-wrote the screenplay, and Kubicek and Anderson will produce through their The Halcyon Company. Production is set to begin in Europe next year.
Beatrix Ost Memoirs Getting Film Treatment Via Halcyon Co.
What's Hot on Deadline
Al Pacino, Michelle Pfeiffer and Brian De Palma On 'Scarface' F-Bombs, Chainsaw And Origin Story – Tribeca
Latest Film News
- ‘Everest’ Director Baltasar Kormakur Opens Iceland Studio, IMAX India Deals, Venice To Fete David Cronenberg…
- Al Pacino, Michelle Pfeiffer and Brian De Palma On ‘Scarface’ F-Bombs, Chainsaw And Origin Story – Tribeca
- Johnny Depp Dumped By New Lawyers As Trial Looms In Ex-Biz Managers Battle
- ‘Tully’ Director Jason Reitman On Working With Charlize Theron & Diablo Cody: ‘We’re Strangely Writing This Diary Together…
- Bill Cosby Trial Could Be Sent To Jury Early Next Week
- ‘Songwriter’ Director Murray Cummings On Evolution In Ed Sheeran’s Songwriting Process…