EXCLUSIVE: The Kennedys producer Asylum Entertainment is stepping up its longform efforts with the hire of Joan Harrison as SVP Scripted Programming & Development. She will oversee miniseries and limited series for the company, with several projects already set up at networks. Harrison oversaw miniseries for CBS during the genre’s boom in the 1990s, shepherding such minis as The Last Don, Bella Mafia and In Cold Blood. She later worked as VP Development at TLC and the Travel Channel before a stint at Gersh, where she represented showrunners and filmmakers, and packaged longform and unscripted series.
Asylum Entertainment Hires Joan Harrison As SVP Scripted Programming, Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Angus Sampson Joins Hulu Drama ‘Shut Eye’; Manny Montana Cast in ABC’s ‘Conviction’
- NBC’s Matt Hubbard Comedy Pilot Adds Three To Family
- Natalie Martinez To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘A.P.B.’
- Maya Rudolph-Martin Short Variety Show Finally A Go At NBC
- Jennifer Getzinger To Helm ‘Miranda’s Rights’, Only Female Director Hire On Drama Pilot This Season
- Leslye Headland To Direct ABC’s Gay-Straight Buddy Comedy Pilot