Emmett/Furla/Oasis Films will produce and finance the action thriller Bus 757 from a script by Stephen Sepher, who’ll produce with Randall Emmett, George Furla, Alexander Tabrizi and Stephen Sepher. The $15 million pic will shoot next year. A Las Vegas card dealer puts a crew together to rob a bank and hijack a city bus as collateral. Brandon Grimes, Daniel Grodnik and Beth Holden-Garland are exec producers and Tim Sullivan is co-producer. EFOF has the Peter Berg-directed Lone Survivor launching in Oscar season, and will soon start production on Martin Scorsese’s Silence, The Last Witch Hunter with Vin Diesel and Hasbro’s Monopoly, based on the iconic board game.
AFM: Emmett/Furla/Oasis Boards ‘Bus 757’
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest Film News
- ‘Superfly’ Helmer Director X On Making An Action Film That Is “An Escape With Melanin”…
- Sam Rockwell Joins Scarlett Johansson In ‘Jojo Rabbit’
- Charles Bohl Dies: ‘Swimfan’ Writer Also Penned Telefilms
- Hot Cannes Title: BLOOM To Sell International On Julius Onah-Helmed ‘Luce’
- Big Tribeca Deal: Apple Pays 7-Figures For Ed Sheeran Documentary ‘Songwriter’
- Verve Launches Publishing Division And Hires Lit Agent Liz Parker To Run It