Time Warner Cable is coming off a bruising renewal with CBS that led to a lengthy blackout and major loss of subscribers. The long-term, multi-platform agreement covers A+E’s A&E, Lifetime, History, LMN, Bio, H2, History en Espanol, Crime & Investigation Network, Military History and Lifetime Real Women. It includes the offering of VOD content, “TV Everywhere” content for TWC TV out-of-home platforms and authenticated access to various A+E Networks apps including History, A+E and Lifetime.
A+E Networks Renew Carriage Agreement With Time Warner Cable
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'
- Hacker Drama 'Mr. Robot' Picked Up To Series By USA
- 'People Magazine Awards' Sluggish In Debut, 'Big Bang' Tops Slow Thursday
- David Fincher Shepherding HBO Comedy About 1980s Music Video Industry
- David Fincher & James Ellroy Developing 1950s Los Angeles Drama For HBO