Time Warner Cable is coming off a bruising renewal with CBS that led to a lengthy blackout and major loss of subscribers. The long-term, multi-platform agreement covers A+E’s A&E, Lifetime, History, LMN, Bio, H2, History en Espanol, Crime & Investigation Network, Military History and Lifetime Real Women. It includes the offering of VOD content, “TV Everywhere” content for TWC TV out-of-home platforms and authenticated access to various A+E Networks apps including History, A+E and Lifetime.
A+E Networks Renew Carriage Agreement With Time Warner Cable
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series