The always unreliable gossip columnist Richard Johnson, who last published a purported photo of me that wasn’t me among other inaccuracies, is publicly embarrassing himself yet again. Apparently he is the last person to get a clue that I am on vacation and using up the 19 weeks which I’ve banked since selling Deadline Hollywood in June 2009. I’m very grateful to The Deadline Team for carrying on so well without me, and to Hollywood for not bothering me too much during my time off, and to readers for understanding everyone needs a rest. I’ve continued doing box office because no one else at DH wanted to do it – and because, for some sick sad reason, I still love putting my own spin on it. That said, Richard already helped run Rupert’s ill-conceived ‘The Daily’ into the ground. Obviously, Johnson will never learn the fundamental lesson about calling subjects before he writes about them. How does this waste of space stay employed?
Gossip Richard Johnson Remains Clueless
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Topher Grace Joins Cast Of ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Eric Bana To Star Opposite Forest Whitaker In Desmond Tutu Pic ‘The Forgiven’
- The Night State Sen. Ron Calderon Offered To Sell Out The Film Industry For A Bribe
- A24 Acquires Robert Pattinson Crime Drama ‘Good Time’
- ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ Trailer: A Super-Close Look At The Hardships Of War