The series finale of Breaking Bad Sunday officially laid to rest the AMC hit and drew a record 10.3 million viewers — though apparently it didn’t offer quite enough closure for some. The Albuquerque Journal ran a obituary on Bryan Cranston‘s anti-hero in today’s edition, appearing on Page A4 and paid for by the Facebook group “Unofficial Breaking Bad Fan Tour” and its leader David Layman. The series was shot in Albuquerque, which has become a tourist destinations for avid watchers of the show. Click over for the obit, in case you don’t want any spoilers…
‘Breaking Bad’ Obituary For Hometown Fans
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…
- Jimmy Perry Dies: British TV Writer-Creator Was 93
- Cubs’ Game 6 NLCS Win Over Dodgers A Home Run For Fox Sports
- Dan Rather Probes ‘Trump Nation’ Week Before Election On Mark Cuban’s AXS-TV
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton