The series finale of Breaking Bad Sunday officially laid to rest the AMC hit and drew a record 10.3 million viewers — though apparently it didn’t offer quite enough closure for some. The Albuquerque Journal ran a obituary on Bryan Cranston‘s anti-hero in today’s edition, appearing on Page A4 and paid for by the Facebook group “Unofficial Breaking Bad Fan Tour” and its leader David Layman. The series was shot in Albuquerque, which has become a tourist destinations for avid watchers of the show. Click over for the obit, in case you don’t want any spoilers…
‘Breaking Bad’ Obituary For Hometown Fans
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE