The series finale of Breaking Bad Sunday officially laid to rest the AMC hit and drew a record 10.3 million viewers — though apparently it didn’t offer quite enough closure for some. The Albuquerque Journal ran a obituary on Bryan Cranston‘s anti-hero in today’s edition, appearing on Page A4 and paid for by the Facebook group “Unofficial Breaking Bad Fan Tour” and its leader David Layman. The series was shot in Albuquerque, which has become a tourist destinations for avid watchers of the show. Click over for the obit, in case you don’t want any spoilers…
‘Breaking Bad’ Obituary For Hometown Fans
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'
- Fox Searchlight Promotes Ray Strache To SVP Acquisitions & Co-Productions