Two new faces are coming aboard in familiar roles for Season 4 of AMC‘s The Walking Dead. Southland‘s Michael Cudlitz has been cast in the role of Sgt. Abraham Ford, a pivotal character from the Robert Kirkman comic book series. Cudlitz and AMC made the surprise announcement today during the show’s panel at NY Comic-Con as the new series regular Tweeted a first look at his character. Also joining Cudlitz is comedian-turned-actor Josh McDermitt (Retired at 35) as Dr. Eugene Porter, Ford’s traveling companion in the comics who claims to know the origin of the outbreak.
‘Walking Dead’ Adds Michael Cudlitz, Josh McDermitt; First Photo Of Sgt. Abraham Ford
What's Hot on Deadline
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS
- Endemol Shine CEO Defends TV Business: “We Have Never Had It So Good” – Mipcom
- Fox Developing Couples Dancing Show As ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Awaits Renewal Decision
- MTV’s Nicole Byer Pilot Casts Sophie Von Haselberg, Fahim Anwar & Rachel Hilson
- Samuel Baum Inks 2-Year Deal With HBO