Two new faces are coming aboard in familiar roles for Season 4 of AMC‘s The Walking Dead. Southland‘s Michael Cudlitz has been cast in the role of Sgt. Abraham Ford, a pivotal character from the Robert Kirkman comic book series. Cudlitz and AMC made the surprise announcement today during the show’s panel at NY Comic-Con as the new series regular Tweeted a first look at his character. Also joining Cudlitz is comedian-turned-actor Josh McDermitt (Retired at 35) as Dr. Eugene Porter, Ford’s traveling companion in the comics who claims to know the origin of the outbreak.
‘Walking Dead’ Adds Michael Cudlitz, Josh McDermitt; First Photo Of Sgt. Abraham Ford
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Says Yes To No. 1, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, 'St. Vincent,' 'Birdman' Expansion Results - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC