Two new faces are coming aboard in familiar roles for Season 4 of AMC‘s The Walking Dead. Southland‘s Michael Cudlitz has been cast in the role of Sgt. Abraham Ford, a pivotal character from the Robert Kirkman comic book series. Cudlitz and AMC made the surprise announcement today during the show’s panel at NY Comic-Con as the new series regular Tweeted a first look at his character. Also joining Cudlitz is comedian-turned-actor Josh McDermitt (Retired at 35) as Dr. Eugene Porter, Ford’s traveling companion in the comics who claims to know the origin of the outbreak.
‘Walking Dead’ Adds Michael Cudlitz, Josh McDermitt; First Photo Of Sgt. Abraham Ford
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91