Warner Bros-owned Shed Media Group has named Leanne Klein CEO of its production subsidiary Wall to Wall as current chief and founder Alex Graham exits. Wall to Wall creative director Klein will take over from Graham who will remain connected to the company as an executive producer on TLC’s U.S. version of Who Do You Think You Are? which Graham created. Klein has been at Wall to Wall, producer of The Voice UK, since 1995 and recently exec produced Hitchcock biopic The Girl. She has also overseen such programs as Long Lost Family, The Young Ones, Child Genius and The Voice UK. Graham founded Wall to Wall in 1987 and sold the company to Shed in 2007. Warner Bros acquired Shed in 2010.
‘Voice UK’ Producer Wall To Wall Names New CEO; Founder Alex Graham Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest International News
- Hollywood Pays Tribute To Nobel Peace Prize Winner Shimon Peres
- Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’ To Shine On Rome Film Fest’s Opening Night
- ‘Das Boot’: Sonar Acquires Rights To Event Series; Boards As Co-Producer
- Netflix’s Ted Sarandos Says Company’s Creative Involvement Is “Always Invited”
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?
- NBCUni CEO Steve Burke Applauds Presidential Debate Moderator Lester Holt