VH1 scored with its original movie CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story, which became the network’s highest–rated telecast in more than five years. The 9 PM premiere last night averaged 4.5 million total viewers, a 2.9 rating in adults 18-49 and a 5.5 rating in women 18-34. CrazySexyCool ranks as the No. 1 original cable movie year this year in adults and women 18-49 and VH1’s highest-rated original movie ever. The film also was the most tweeted program last night with 1.92 million tweets generated — four times greater than the No. 2 program, Monday Night Football, according to SocialGuide. CrazySexyCool, which follows TLC’s rise to fame in the 1990s, stars KeKe Palmer as Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, Lil Mama as Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, and Drew Sidora as Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins.
VH1’s TLC Biopic Draws 4.5 Million Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- TV News And Clinton Campaign Thrown Into Tizzy As FBI Looks At Emails Again
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV
- John Zacherle Dies; Pioneering “Cool Ghoul” Horror Host Was 98
- Rob Sharenow On Cops Going Live In A&E Docu Series ‘Live PD’: “They Want the World To See What Really Goes On”…
- AMC Buys ‘Dietland’ Drama From Marti Noxon & Skydance For Series Consideration