VH1 scored with its original movie CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story, which became the network’s highest-rated telecast in more than five years. The 9 PM premiere last night averaged 4.5 million total viewers, a 2.9 rating in adults 18-49 and a 5.5 rating in women 18-34. CrazySexyCool ranks as the No. 1 original cable movie year this year in adults and women 18-49 and VH1’s highest-rated original movie ever. The film also was the most tweeted program last night with 1.92 million tweets generated — four times greater than the No. 2 program, Monday Night Football, according to SocialGuide. CrazySexyCool, which follows TLC’s rise to fame in the 1990s, stars KeKe Palmer as Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, Lil Mama as Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, and Drew Sidora as Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins.
VH1’s TLC Biopic Draws 4.5 Million Viewers
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race