VH1 scored with its original movie CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story, which became the network’s highest–rated telecast in more than five years. The 9 PM premiere last night averaged 4.5 million total viewers, a 2.9 rating in adults 18-49 and a 5.5 rating in women 18-34. CrazySexyCool ranks as the No. 1 original cable movie year this year in adults and women 18-49 and VH1’s highest-rated original movie ever. The film also was the most tweeted program last night with 1.92 million tweets generated — four times greater than the No. 2 program, Monday Night Football, according to SocialGuide. CrazySexyCool, which follows TLC’s rise to fame in the 1990s, stars KeKe Palmer as Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, Lil Mama as Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, and Drew Sidora as Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins.
VH1’s TLC Biopic Draws 4.5 Million Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’