VH1 scored with its original movie CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story, which became the network’s highest–rated telecast in more than five years. The 9 PM premiere last night averaged 4.5 million total viewers, a 2.9 rating in adults 18-49 and a 5.5 rating in women 18-34. CrazySexyCool ranks as the No. 1 original cable movie year this year in adults and women 18-49 and VH1’s highest-rated original movie ever. The film also was the most tweeted program last night with 1.92 million tweets generated — four times greater than the No. 2 program, Monday Night Football, according to SocialGuide. CrazySexyCool, which follows TLC’s rise to fame in the 1990s, stars KeKe Palmer as Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, Lil Mama as Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, and Drew Sidora as Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins.
VH1’s TLC Biopic Draws 4.5 Million Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Latest TV News
- SPT Names Ana Bond Managing Director International Production Latin America
- Amazon Developing ‘Girl Waits With Gun’ Drama Series From Jennifer Crittenden, Gabrielle Allan…
- ‘The Proposal’: ABC Sets New Dating Series From ‘The Bachelor’ Creator
- ‘American Idol’ Inches Up On ‘The Voice’; ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Special Enjoys Comedy Lead-In
- YouTube Orders Lou Pearlman Documentary About Disgraced Music Producer From Lance Bass & Craig Piligian
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 11 By Paramount Network