VH1 scored with its original movie CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story, which became the network’s highest-rated telecast in more than five years. The 9 PM premiere last night averaged 4.5 million total viewers, a 2.9 rating in adults 18-49 and a 5.5 rating in women 18-34. CrazySexyCool ranks as the No. 1 original cable movie year this year in adults and women 18-49 and VH1’s highest-rated original movie ever. The film also was the most tweeted program last night with 1.92 million tweets generated — four times greater than the No. 2 program, Monday Night Football, according to SocialGuide. CrazySexyCool, which follows TLC’s rise to fame in the 1990s, stars KeKe Palmer as Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, Lil Mama as Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, and Drew Sidora as Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins.
VH1’s TLC Biopic Draws 4.5 Million Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'