EXCLUSIVE: After almost two decades at VH1, Shelly Tatro is departing the cable network. Tatro, who joined VH1 in 1996 as Director of Series & Specials, has served as SVP Production & Programming since 2003, overseeing such shows as Love & Hip-Hop and Best Week Ever. Her exit comes two months after Susan Levison joined VH1 as EVP Original Programming & Production, replacing Jeff Olde. Tatro previously helped develop VH1’s Where Are They Now, I Love the 80s and I Love the 70s. Before joining VH1, she was a freelance producer in New York and also was part of the launch team for Barry Diller’s home shopping network Q2.
VH1’s SVP Programming Shelly Tatro Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Latest TV News
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Watch Tonight's Hillary Clinton DNC Video By ‘Scandal’ EPs
- PBS’ ‘The Talk’ Panel: The Issue Of Police Violence Front And Center – TCA
- Corporate Lawyers: Best Friend To Stephen Colbert Fans?
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA