EXCLUSIVE: After almost two decades at VH1, Shelly Tatro is departing the cable network. Tatro, who joined VH1 in 1996 as Director of Series & Specials, has served as SVP Production & Programming since 2003, overseeing such shows as Love & Hip-Hop and Best Week Ever. Her exit comes two months after Susan Levison joined VH1 as EVP Original Programming & Production, replacing Jeff Olde. Tatro previously helped develop VH1’s Where Are They Now, I Love the 80s and I Love the 70s. Before joining VH1, she was a freelance producer in New York and also was part of the launch team for Barry Diller’s home shopping network Q2.
VH1’s SVP Programming Shelly Tatro Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'