EXCLUSIVE: After almost two decades at VH1, Shelly Tatro is departing the cable network. Tatro, who joined VH1 in 1996 as Director of Series & Specials, has served as SVP Production & Programming since 2003, overseeing such shows as Love & Hip-Hop and Best Week Ever. Her exit comes two months after Susan Levison joined VH1 as EVP Original Programming & Production, replacing Jeff Olde. Tatro previously helped develop VH1’s Where Are They Now, I Love the 80s and I Love the 70s. Before joining VH1, she was a freelance producer in New York and also was part of the launch team for Barry Diller’s home shopping network Q2.
VH1’s SVP Programming Shelly Tatro Exits
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Enver Gjokaj Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- ABC Nabs Medical Drama From David Marshall Grant & Vendetta As Put Pilot
- NBC Buys Conspiracy Drama From Greg Berlanti & Martin Gero
- TNT & TBS Head Of Programming Michael Wright To Depart
- Johnny Knoxville Inks First Look Deal With ABC Studios, Sells Family Comedy To ABC
- 'Longmire' Cancelled By A&E, Will Be Shopped Elsewhere