USA Network has given its hit legal drama Suits a 16-episode fourth-season renewal. Additionally, series creator and showrunner Aaron Korsh has signed an overall deal with Suits producer Universal Cable Prods to continue on the show and develop new scripted series. “As a leading cable drama, Suits is at the top of its game and continues to grow in the key demographics, drawing a passionate, young and loyal audience,” said Chris McCumber, President of USA Network. “Aaron Korsh consistently pushes the boundaries of storytelling and the series promises to deliver a provocative fourth season.” In the third quarter, Suits, starring Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams, was among the top fiive in adults 18-49 in all of TV’s primetime scripted series. The drama was the #1 scripted series on television, broadcast or cable, Tuesday nights among 18-49s. Season 3 continues in first quarter 2014 following the Olympics, with the final six episodes.
USA’s ‘Suits’ Renewed For Fourth Season, Creator Aaron Korsh Inks Overall Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast