USA has renewed spy drama Covert Affairs for a fifth season with a 16-episode order. The recent summer portion of the show’s fourth season ranked among summer’s top 10 cable scripted shows, with nearly 4 million total viewers (3.955MM). “No other series on television travels the globe to tell a story like Covert Affairs, and we are pleased to bring it back for another season” said USA president Chris McCumber. “With its intricate storytelling, diverse characters and authentic locations, the series continues to be a cornerstone in our line-up of USA’s original signature dramas.” Season four of Covert Affairs, from UCP and Hypnotic, continues on October 17 following the season premiere of White Collar.
USA’s ‘Covert Affairs’ Renewed For Fifth Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Andreeva
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres
- Buying Season 2014 Goes In Reverse: Comedies Wrapping, Dramas Far From Done
- CBS' 'Madam Secretary' Off To OK Start – RATINGS RAT RACE