USA has renewed spy drama Covert Affairs for a fifth season with a 16-episode order. The recent summer portion of the show’s fourth season ranked among summer’s top 10 cable scripted shows, with nearly 4 million total viewers (3.955MM). “No other series on television travels the globe to tell a story like Covert Affairs, and we are pleased to bring it back for another season” said USA president Chris McCumber. “With its intricate storytelling, diverse characters and authentic locations, the series continues to be a cornerstone in our line-up of USA’s original signature dramas.” Season four of Covert Affairs, from UCP and Hypnotic, continues on October 17 following the season premiere of White Collar.
USA’s ‘Covert Affairs’ Renewed For Fifth Season
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup