USA has renewed spy drama Covert Affairs for a fifth season with a 16-episode order. The recent summer portion of the show’s fourth season ranked among summer’s top 10 cable scripted shows, with nearly 4 million total viewers (3.955MM). “No other series on television travels the globe to tell a story like Covert Affairs, and we are pleased to bring it back for another season” said USA president Chris McCumber. “With its intricate storytelling, diverse characters and authentic locations, the series continues to be a cornerstone in our line-up of USA’s original signature dramas.” Season four of Covert Affairs, from UCP and Hypnotic, continues on October 17 following the season premiere of White Collar.
USA’s ‘Covert Affairs’ Renewed For Fifth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest TV News
- ‘Suits’ Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle’s Exits, New Twist, Season 8…
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Retrial Sent To Jury; Day Ends Without Verdict – Update
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central