Kate Fasulo is joining Miriam Segal’s UK indie Good Films after 10 years at Working Title. There, the exec recently completed work on Richard Curtis’ About Time and Hossein Amini’s upcoming The Two Faces Of January. She will oversee Good Films’ six-feature slate which includes the adaptation of LAbyrinth, Randall Sullivan’s 2002 book that chronicles detective Russell Poole’s late-1990s investigation into ties between hip-hop, street gangs and the LAPD. The company and its packaging and development label, George Films, are working on pictures with budgets that range from $10M-$52M. The rest of the slate includes crime thriller Postcard Killers by James Patterson and Swedish author Liza Marklund and Peter Godwin’s When A Crocodile Eats The Sun. The company has a long-term international sales pact with Glen Basner’s FilmNation. Fasulo starts work at Good Films later this month.
UK’s Good Films Hires Kate Fasulo As Head Of Production
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band ‘The Boss’ Trailer
- Voltage Scares Berlin With Vang Brothers’ Bogeyman Title ‘Bedeviled’
- Margot Robbie To Star In Vaughn Stein’s ‘Terminal’; Highland Film Group Financing & Selling…
- FilmBuff Acquires ‘Thank You For Playing’ Docu About Creation Of ‘That Dragon, Cancer’ Video Game
- Will Smith & Alan Horn Join Obama & Katzenberg For Private L.A. Dinner – Update
- Emily Blunt Saddles Up For ‘My Little Pony’