Kate Fasulo is joining Miriam Segal’s UK indie Good Films after 10 years at Working Title. There, the exec recently completed work on Richard Curtis’ About Time and Hossein Amini’s upcoming The Two Faces Of January. She will oversee Good Films’ six-feature slate which includes the adaptation of LAbyrinth, Randall Sullivan’s 2002 book that chronicles detective Russell Poole’s late-1990s investigation into ties between hip-hop, street gangs and the LAPD. The company and its packaging and development label, George Films, are working on pictures with budgets that range from $10M-$52M. The rest of the slate includes crime thriller Postcard Killers by James Patterson and Swedish author Liza Marklund and Peter Godwin’s When A Crocodile Eats The Sun. The company has a long-term international sales pact with Glen Basner’s FilmNation. Fasulo starts work at Good Films later this month.
UK’s Good Films Hires Kate Fasulo As Head Of Production
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest Film News
- Politics, Legends, Lassie And Lollobrigida Share The Spotlight As TCM Classic Film Festival Gets Rolling In Hollywood
- Frankie Shaw Joins Boston Marathon Bombing Drama ‘Stronger’
- Seth Grahame-Smith Bolts From WB’s ‘The Flash’; Search On For New Director
- ‘Maze Runner’ Sequel Production Shut Down Indefinitely For Dylan O’Brien Recovery – Update
- Sierra/Affinity Boards Andrew Niccol’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Anon’ – Cannes
- ‘Jungle Book’ Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; ‘Mother’s Day’ Has Edge Over ‘Keanu…