Kate Fasulo is joining Miriam Segal’s UK indie Good Films after 10 years at Working Title. There, the exec recently completed work on Richard Curtis’ About Time and Hossein Amini’s upcoming The Two Faces Of January. She will oversee Good Films’ six-feature slate which includes the adaptation of LAbyrinth, Randall Sullivan’s 2002 book that chronicles detective Russell Poole’s late-1990s investigation into ties between hip-hop, street gangs and the LAPD. The company and its packaging and development label, George Films, are working on pictures with budgets that range from $10M-$52M. The rest of the slate includes crime thriller Postcard Killers by James Patterson and Swedish author Liza Marklund and Peter Godwin’s When A Crocodile Eats The Sun. The company has a long-term international sales pact with Glen Basner’s FilmNation. Fasulo starts work at Good Films later this month.
UK’s Good Films Hires Kate Fasulo As Head Of Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Oscar’s Best Picture Screwup: The Real Story, As Pricewaterhouse Takes Blame
- ‘Moonlight’ Wins Best Picture Oscar … In A Do-Over – Deadline’s Live Blog
- Oscars Scorecard: Wins By Film & Studio
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars Blows It, Gives Best Picture To Wrong Film; Chaos On Stage As ‘Moonlight’ Wins
- Oscar Winners: Emma Stone, Mahershala Ali & More Take Home The Golden Statue – Photo Gallery