The company hopes to go public at anywhere from $17 to $20 a share, it said today in an SEC filing. Twitter plans to sell 70M shares, putting the potential proceeds at about $1.3B. It also suggests that the company would be worth about $11B. That would be much smaller than Facebook (with a market value of $127.7B) and Yahoo ($35.2B) but bigger than AOL ($2.8B). Execs are about to go on a road show to sell the stock to institutions, The Wall Street Journal reports. Shares could begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange as soon as November 7.
Twitter IPO Could Value It At $11B+
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- UPDATE: RealD Responds To Starboard Value's Buyout Offer, Which Sent The 3D Company's Shares Soaring
- DirecTV Secures Renewal Of NFL Sunday Ticket With Added Streaming Rights
- Media Stocks Swoon As Wall Street Frets Over Factory Activity And Ebola
- Is The 'Crouching Tiger 2′ Dispute A Brilliant PR Gambit For Netflix?
- Derek Jeter Teams With Legendary Entertainment To Launch Sports Site: The Player's Tribune
- Suddenlink To Drop Viacom Channels In Dispute Over Contract Terms