The company hopes to go public at anywhere from $17 to $20 a share, it said today in an SEC filing. Twitter plans to sell 70M shares, putting the potential proceeds at about $1.3B. It also suggests that the company would be worth about $11B. That would be much smaller than Facebook (with a market value of $127.7B) and Yahoo ($35.2B) but bigger than AOL ($2.8B). Execs are about to go on a road show to sell the stock to institutions, The Wall Street Journal reports. Shares could begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange as soon as November 7.
Twitter IPO Could Value It At $11B+
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Lieberman
- Apple Beats Earnings Expectations With Help From iPhones, But Not iPads
- How The New York Times Missed The Story About HBO, CBS, And The Web
- Movie Ticket Outlays Averaged $8.08 In Q3, Up 3.1% From Last Year
- Fox And Tribune Call Off Their NFL-Related TV Battle For Seattle
- Google Shares Slip After It Misses Q3 Earnings Expectations