The company hopes to go public at anywhere from $17 to $20 a share, it said today in an SEC filing. Twitter plans to sell 70M shares, putting the potential proceeds at about $1.3B. It also suggests that the company would be worth about $11B. That would be much smaller than Facebook (with a market value of $127.7B) and Yahoo ($35.2B) but bigger than AOL ($2.8B). Execs are about to go on a road show to sell the stock to institutions, The Wall Street Journal reports. Shares could begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange as soon as November 7.
Twitter IPO Could Value It At $11B+
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest Business News
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?
- More Than 100 Picketers Descend On Electronic Arts For SAG-AFTRA Strike
- Video Game Strike: Companies Cry Foul As SAG-AFTRA Picket Line Underway
- AMC Theatres Across The Country Teaming With CNN On Election Night
- Kristin Harris Named VP Acquisitions & Distribution At Good Deed Entertainment
- Netflix Adds $800M In Debt To Fuel Original Content And Global Growth