The company hopes to go public at anywhere from $17 to $20 a share, it said today in an SEC filing. Twitter plans to sell 70M shares, putting the potential proceeds at about $1.3B. It also suggests that the company would be worth about $11B. That would be much smaller than Facebook (with a market value of $127.7B) and Yahoo ($35.2B) but bigger than AOL ($2.8B). Execs are about to go on a road show to sell the stock to institutions, The Wall Street Journal reports. Shares could begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange as soon as November 7.
Twitter IPO Could Value It At $11B+
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- Why Wall Street Remains Wary About Viacom
- Are Advertisers Getting Ready To Leave The Super Bowl Party?
- Univision Extends CEO Randy Falco’s Contract To 2018
- Nickelodeon Developing A Direct-To-Consumer Subscription Service
- Viacom Q4 Revenues Miss Expectations With 6% Drop In U.S. Ad Sales
- NBC (Finally) Sells Out Super Bowl Ad Inventory