The company hopes to go public at anywhere from $17 to $20 a share, it said today in an SEC filing. Twitter plans to sell 70M shares, putting the potential proceeds at about $1.3B. It also suggests that the company would be worth about $11B. That would be much smaller than Facebook (with a market value of $127.7B) and Yahoo ($35.2B) but bigger than AOL ($2.8B). Execs are about to go on a road show to sell the stock to institutions, The Wall Street Journal reports. Shares could begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange as soon as November 7.
Twitter IPO Could Value It At $11B+
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Business News
- John Dean: Trump’s “Enemy Of The People” Tweet Echoes Nixon's Hatred of the Free Press
- As Rumors Swirl, Is Brad Grey Long For Paramount?
- Jonni Hartman Rogers Dies: PR Vet & TV Producer Was Mother Of Actress Lisa Hartman Black
- T-Mobile & Sprint Shares Spike As Merger Prospects Brighten
- Review: Matthew Broderick Heads Killer Cast In Wallace Shawn’s ‘Evening At The Talk House’
- Black Label Media Ups Jon Schumacher & Rachel Smith