The company hopes to go public at anywhere from $17 to $20 a share, it said today in an SEC filing. Twitter plans to sell 70M shares, putting the potential proceeds at about $1.3B. It also suggests that the company would be worth about $11B. That would be much smaller than Facebook (with a market value of $127.7B) and Yahoo ($35.2B) but bigger than AOL ($2.8B). Execs are about to go on a road show to sell the stock to institutions, The Wall Street Journal reports. Shares could begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange as soon as November 7.
Twitter IPO Could Value It At $11B+
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest Business News
- WWE, Gene Simmons Tag-Team To Launch Horror Label
- Feds Probing Former Paramount Exec Over Embezzlement Allegations
- Tommy Gargotta Tops Theatrical Marketing At Relativity EuropaCorp Distribution
- Technicolor Says Layoffs Will Affect Only Its Media Services Departments
- British Election Campaign Kicks Off With First Televised Leaders Debate
- Richard Rosenblatt Launches Whipclip Video App; Will 3rd Time Also Be A Charm?