The veteran exec has held senior posts at Bravo, Style Network and Nickelodeon, and now Nicole Sabatini will oversee brand and marketing strategies for TVGN as SVP Marketing. Based in LA starting next week, she also will lead the cable net’s digital and social media marketing campaigns. TVGN today also tapped NBCUniversal alum Beecher Scarlett as VP Ad Sales. “Nicole and Beecher are two superstar executives who bring industry savvy, leadership and creativity to their new roles at TVGN,” President of Entertainment and Media Brad Schwartz said in a statement. “Both of them will play critical roles in the future of TVGN, as we continue to launch more original programming, define our brand and innovate alongside our advertising partners.”
TVGN Taps Nicole Sabatini To Head Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Deleted Scene Features Tom Hardy, Prince Harry & Prince William As Storm Troopers
'Once Upon A Time' Series Finale: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas & Emilie de Ravin Returning
'The Assassination Of Gianni Versace' Season Finale: What Does Designer's Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
Latest TV News
- Netflix Giving NYT Magazine’s ‘Diagnosis’ Column The Docuseries Treatment
- ‘Monty Python’ Heads To Netflix As SVOD Service Picks Up Entire Comedy Catalog
- Channel 4 & Netflix Take Inspiration From ‘Apocalypse Now’ For Teen Drama ‘Kiss Me First’
- Amazon Snaps Up ‘Falco’; Euro TV Firms Set Internet Protections; Tuchman Joins NextUp – Global Briefs
- ‘The Assassination of Gianni Versace’ Writer Tom Rob Smith Says British Drama Is Moving Into Line With U.S.
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Steven Knight On Fans & Heroes As He Nabs First BAFTA Nomination For Writing Gangster Saga