The veteran exec has held senior posts at Bravo, Style Network and Nickelodeon, and now Nicole Sabatini will oversee brand and marketing strategies for TVGN as SVP Marketing. Based in LA starting next week, she also will lead the cable net’s digital and social media marketing campaigns. TVGN today also tapped NBCUniversal alum Beecher Scarlett as VP Ad Sales. “Nicole and Beecher are two superstar executives who bring industry savvy, leadership and creativity to their new roles at TVGN,” President of Entertainment and Media Brad Schwartz said in a statement. “Both of them will play critical roles in the future of TVGN, as we continue to launch more original programming, define our brand and innovate alongside our advertising partners.”
TVGN Taps Nicole Sabatini To Head Marketing
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production