After six seasons as a recurring player, True Blood veteran Adina Porter has been promoted to a regular. Porter has portrayed Lettie Mae Thornton since the vampire drama’s first season. Porter also recurs on another HBO drama, Aaron Sorkin’s The Newsroom. The screen and stage actress, repped by TalentWorks and Bamboo Management, appeared in the HBO films Gia and Lackawanna Blues and has recurred on Fox’s Prison Break, ABC’s NYPD Blue and NBC’s Law & Order.
‘True Blood’s Adina Porter Upped To Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- BBC Studios Scores Non-Scripted Orders From Viacom’s C5 – BBC Showcase
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Exec Producer Frank Doelger Launches Drama Firm
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update