After six seasons as a recurring player, True Blood veteran Adina Porter has been promoted to a regular. Porter has portrayed Lettie Mae Thornton since the vampire drama’s first season. Porter also recurs on another HBO drama, Aaron Sorkin’s The Newsroom. The screen and stage actress, repped by TalentWorks and Bamboo Management, appeared in the HBO films Gia and Lackawanna Blues and has recurred on Fox’s Prison Break, ABC’s NYPD Blue and NBC’s Law & Order.
‘True Blood’s Adina Porter Upped To Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- Seána Kerslake Inks With Paradigm & Untitled; Van Johnson Company Signs Jason Stuart
- Fox Buys ‘Basket Case’ Crime Drama From Jeff Eastin & Jason Winer Based On Book
- Judge: LMNO Should Turn Over ‘7 Little Johnstons’ To Discovery
- ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Host Arnold Schwarzenegger Defends Donald Trump’s Involvement
- Dolly Parton Joins Pentatonix For NBC Holiday Special
- Rudolph Giuliani Will Not Be Part Of Trump Administration