After six seasons as a recurring player, True Blood veteran Adina Porter has been promoted to a regular. Porter has portrayed Lettie Mae Thornton since the vampire drama’s first season. Porter also recurs on another HBO drama, Aaron Sorkin’s The Newsroom. The screen and stage actress, repped by TalentWorks and Bamboo Management, appeared in the HBO films Gia and Lackawanna Blues and has recurred on Fox’s Prison Break, ABC’s NYPD Blue and NBC’s Law & Order.
‘True Blood’s Adina Porter Upped To Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'